Welcome to the year 666

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
So I have been curious about the meaning of numbers and colors in the bible and the study of numerology while some may frown upon it is quite an interesting one. The funny thing is my brain has been working faster since in numerology you have to do actual math to fully understand numbers and trust me I hate doing math so I must really be interested if I am doing it for research.
I woke up about 20 minutes ago as I stayed up way to late last night and I realized something, we are in the 18th year of 2000 which is 9 = 9 but is also 6+6+6 The number 0 is usually not considered in the calculation of numbers and their meaning and so one would use the 2 in 2000 and times 18 which is 36 and add the 6 and the 3 in 36 and you get 9.

If you notice the numbers 6 and 9 if you believe this to not be some lunatics ranting but an actual sign of prophetic symbolism appear quite a bit with the year 2018 one could even look at it this way you have 666 with the 18 and 999 when the calculation is finished and the numbers are in sequences of three in this way. The number six is obvious God even clearly says that six is the number of man nine is mostly known as the number of God's wrath although there are times when the number is not meaning this like the 9 gifts of the holy spirit. and three is perfection or completion.

Is this merely a coincidence? is it just nonsense? or is God the greatest mathematician trying to say something?
 
The number 6 is used for war in the bible. In Exodus 12, 600 chariots chased 600,000 male soldiers of Israel who still had the slave mentality so they were replaced by 600,000 new Israelites who conquered the Promised Land 40 years later. Nebuchadnezzar build a statue 60 cubits by 6 cubits in Daniel 2. Solomon's salary was 666 talents of gold. Jesus was born in 5 BC. There was no year zero. The Romans didn't know about zero. The Muslims understood the concept of zero. Your find is coincidence. The western calendar year has been adjusted since it was created around 500 AD.
 
The number 6 is used for war in the bible. In Exodus 12, 600 chariots chased 600,000 male soldiers of Israel who still had the slave mentality so they were replaced by 600,000 new Israelites who conquered the Promised Land 40 years later. Nebuchadnezzar build a statue 60 cubits by 6 cubits in Daniel 2. Solomon's salary was 666 talents of gold. Jesus was born in 5 BC. There was no year zero. The Romans didn't know about zero. The Muslims understood the concept of zero. Your find is coincidence. The western calendar year has been adjusted since it was created around 500 AD.

It makes sense if the number six is used for war after all it is the number of man and mankind is very well known for wars of all kinds. As for coincidence I personally don't believe in coincidences or accidents but to each his own. Honestly I more find this find to be interesting than anything I am more of a person who relishes in the findings of studies than one who takes those findings and applies them to be truths of events to come.
 
The number 6 is used for war in the bible. In Exodus 12, 600 chariots chased 600,000 male soldiers of Israel who still had the slave mentality so they were replaced by 600,000 new Israelites who conquered the Promised Land 40 years later. Nebuchadnezzar build a statue 60 cubits by 6 cubits in Daniel 2. Solomon's salary was 666 talents of gold. Jesus was born in 5 BC. There was no year zero. The Romans didn't know about zero. The Muslims understood the concept of zero. Your find is coincidence. The western calendar year has been adjusted since it was created around 500 AD.

Solomons salary was 666 talents of gold? I find this very interesting. Gold does symbolize deity. But, six is man. Solomon was wise, but wisdom of man? Think I'll take a look. I can't say why exactly this has struck me so, but it stands out.
 
Solomons salary was 666 talents of gold? I find this very interesting. Gold does symbolize deity. But, six is man. Solomon was wise, but wisdom of man? Think I'll take a look. I can't say why exactly this has struck me so, but it stands out.

The 666 beast will rebuild the Temple?
 
So I have been curious about the meaning of numbers and colors in the bible and the study of numerology while some may frown upon it is quite an interesting one. The funny thing is my brain has been working faster since in numerology you have to do actual math to fully understand numbers and trust me I hate doing math so I must really be interested if I am doing it for research.
I woke up about 20 minutes ago as I stayed up way to late last night and I realized something, we are in the 18th year of 2000 which is 9 = 9 but is also 6+6+6 The number 0 is usually not considered in the calculation of numbers and their meaning and so one would use the 2 in 2000 and times 18 which is 36 and add the 6 and the 3 in 36 and you get 9.

If you notice the numbers 6 and 9 if you believe this to not be some lunatics ranting but an actual sign of prophetic symbolism appear quite a bit with the year 2018 one could even look at it this way you have 666 with the 18 and 999 when the calculation is finished and the numbers are in sequences of three in this way. The number six is obvious God even clearly says that six is the number of man nine is mostly known as the number of God's wrath although there are times when the number is not meaning this like the 9 gifts of the holy spirit. and three is perfection or completion.

Is this merely a coincidence? is it just nonsense? or is God the greatest mathematician trying to say something?

I guess, aside from the interesting relationship between numbers, what are you supposing this really means if this year is 2000 plus 6 and 6 and 6? I mean, what specific prophecy do you think this relates to? Yes, the number 6 is important in the Bible, but then again this is 2018. Not 2666.

Not to come off as belittling, but I think it's just the way math works... I don't think I would read too much into it unless you can point to something more specific in the Bible.
 
I know the number 666 is the number of the antichrist, the one that men will be told to put on their head or on their hand to do anything. Obviously DON'T DO THAT. XDDD

But I'm sure everyone knows that.

The only thing I can say is no man knows the day or the hour the Lord comes, but God does use stuff way higher than our understanding. So I have no idea. I just have to make sure things like this don't scare me basically.
 
I guess, aside from the interesting relationship between numbers, what are you supposing this really means if this year is 2000 plus 6 and 6 and 6? I mean, what specific prophecy do you think this relates to? Yes, the number 6 is important in the Bible, but then again this is 2018. Not 2666.

Not to come off as belittling, but I think it's just the way math works... I don't think I would read too much into it unless you can point to something more specific in the Bible.

The 666 part was the 18 in the 2000 I wasn't saying it was literally 2666, if you 6+6+6 you get 18 and thus I made the joke welcome to the year 666. As for what prophecy it relates to I don't know if it does or doesn't I just found it interesting but I do have a small part of part of me that thinks it's something to consider paying attention to
 
? I don't understand what you mean

She means the year 666 was 1352 years ago,or are you kidding.

666 is the number of a man,a certain man,the man of sin,the beast,the New Age Christ.

The beast will be of the occult,and does not acknowledge any personal God,but honors the God of forces,or the power of nature as his higher power.

The occult believes in the power of numbers,and the grouping,adding,and timing of numbers,which they believe will give them more power,and their plan a better chance of succeeding.

6 is the number of a man,and the man of sin,the antichrist,has assigned the number 666,a triple 6 to himself for he believes it will give him more power,and his plan to establish his kingdom,and rule the world,to be successful through the power of nature.
 
She means the year 666 was 1352 years ago,or are you kidding.

666 is the number of a man,a certain man,the man of sin,the beast,the New Age Christ.

The beast will be of the occult,and does not acknowledge any personal God,but honors the God of forces,or the power of nature as his higher power.

The occult believes in the power of numbers,and the grouping,adding,and timing of numbers,which they believe will give them more power,and their plan a better chance of succeeding.

6 is the number of a man,and the man of sin,the antichrist,has assigned the number 666,a triple 6 to himself for he believes it will give him more power,and his plan to establish his kingdom,and rule the world,to be successful through the power of nature.

lol my bad I should have figured that's what she meant major brain fart there
 
The beast could be the male offspring of two males; that would be three 6s.

It would also kinda tie into Genesis 3, because the seed would not be that of any woman.

(not to be taken seriously, just a thought)
 
Hello. Your theory is very interesting. I also see many see the numbers are a factor in the bible. I do agree. Yet you can take many sequences of numbers and manipulate them in different ways to equate what you want. This happens frequently, maybe every year. Just because 6x3=18 doesnt mean its the end of the world, and the answer to your second equation came out to be 9. And this is not how numerology or sacred geometry works. It is very interesting and yes much of the bible as well as every other religion is based on it, yet its a purely scientific and non religious study. Calling the ancients and nobles evil is not a reason to stop yourself from learning proper mathematics as well in my opinion. Pick up some books on it and try not to fear what you can not change in the world, only the mind.
 
I saw what I said and came back to correct myself. I said numerology and sacred geometry is purely scientific. I just meant sacred geometry. Numerology is making it a religious thing and all the religious stuff coming from sacred geometry are additions. Its like how so many doctors are hermetic but that does not mean healing people is bad, its just what alot of them happen to be into.
 
666 is probably as scribe error. The number is less important than who it represents.
And that will be very obvious, which is the whole point.
 
The reason I frown upon numerology...
nu·mer·ol·o·gy/ˌn(y)o͞oməˈräləjē/
noun

the branch of knowledge that deals with the occult significance of numbers.
 
The beast could be the male offspring of two males; that would be three 6s.

It would also kinda tie into Genesis 3, because the seed would not be that of any woman.

(not to be taken seriously, just a thought)

Read up on IVG, as it is a technique that could allow same sex couples to have children of their own, with genetic material from each partner.



666 is probably as scribe error. The number is less important than who it represents.
And that will be very obvious, which is the whole point.

The oldest manuscripts known to exist at this present time, has the number as 616 instead of 666. Papyrus 115.
 
Last edited: