What’s the thought going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I feel sorry for mums that are literally stuck at home with children it can be like a prison for them if they never have a break or chance to go out

I have also seen many homes turned into a prison with bars on doors and stairs for children so they cant get out or drown in the swimming pool
Finding a balance in life is important. Unfortunately, very little instruction is given to children on how to be good spouses and parents so we often muddle through. I'm a recovering muddler myself.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Finding a balance in life is important. Unfortunately, very little instruction is given to children on how to be good spouses and parents so we often muddle through. I'm a recovering muddler myself.
thats why I think there should be marriage schools and parenting classes.

If you want your marriage certificate ...you have to pass these exams.
Its the same for a drivers license you have to pass a test

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I guess nobody was really smart enough to think of that one...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
but on the converse, you dont need to go to any school to learn all the other stuff. You can just pick it up from watching you tube or going to the library and reading books.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
but on the converse, you dont need to go to any school to learn all the other stuff. You can just pick it up from watching you tube or going to the library and reading books.
I'm pretty sure the bureaucracy would follow there as well. They seem to exist to find a reason to exist. The BLOB just morphs.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure the bureaucracy would follow there as well. They seem to exist to find a reason to exist. The BLOB just morphs.
well you tube now has annoying ads that you cant always block. It used to be a free platform. Now its just advertising, like FB turned out to be.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I would tell the principal if she really wants to know how children behave in a library, come spend a couple of lunchtimes there.

In the years I been there not once has she ever stayed even one lunchtime and read with the children

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
ok I better leave now

If I still have a job to go back to. You never want to p--- a Principal off when shes on a power trip.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
this is interesting

Just had a 'speak my mind' email rant to the soon-to-be principal about the way education is in my school
when she tried bossing me how to do my job...in the library

The way they teach children in school is NOT by example. Its by barking at them and growling, and they set them up with stupid group shared tables instead of indiviudal desks so nothing gets done and they dont learn anything except annoying each other. How does any actual work get done by committee?

Then they sit on the floor to have lunch instead of at said tables. Tables are for eating at. so something is really wrong in primary education at that level where children dont have their own desk and chair in a classroom and have to Literally FIGHT each other for a seat at the table.
But they are learning. They may not realize it now but down the road, if this is how things are run, they will probably do the same unproductive things.

Wisteria

Nov 17, 2022
Hi all, If I may jump in...
I'm a single mom doing homeschooling and working from home and enjoying every second of it. And reading some of the earlier posts … especially the one about some of the Bible's Parents and how their kids turned out.... I think by Gods grace I am doing fine.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Hi all, If I may jump in...
I'm a single mom doing homeschooling and working from home and enjoying every second of it. And reading some of the earlier posts … especially the one about some of the Bible's Parents and how their kids turned out.... I think by Gods grace I am doing fine.
Must be the woman's touch.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
The thought in my head...

In a few more minutes I can fill the stove with coal.

F

Forever_Saved

Wondering if I should make lentils soup for dinner or just make a sandwich lol

F

Forever_Saved

Eat the sandwich and let the lentils soak. Now you have dinner today and tomorrow.
The thing is I already let them soak last night haha
I'll make the lentils... I'll just throw a bunch of veggies and meat and leave it to boil. Then I have lunch for tomorrow and some other day :D

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
this cold is dragging on for a bit. Might have to start watching Friends again.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I'm thinking about either "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot or the music of the video game "Metroid: Zero Mission".

:LOL:

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
thats why I think there should be marriage schools and parenting classes.

If you want your marriage certificate ...you have to pass these exams.
Its the same for a drivers license you have to pass a test
So if this was a thing, who would oversee it? The church, or the ungodly state?

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
How can I get more time off work but still get paid. 🤔😁