What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I look horrible in those ballet flats!! i really do, i love them though.... i see girls that wear them and they look sooo cute on them and im like...... no fair!! i do much better in flip flops!! i have every kind imaginable lol
 
I tend to go bare foot a lot of the time......I should have shares in that ped egg company....ya know that contraption they sell, the one where ya scrape off dead dry skin from your heel and it ends up in a dish......hahaha
 
I wear high heels very rarely....like to weddings and other special events.......and boy am I glad to kick them off when I get home ;)
 
i have had my humphrey b bear for 22 years and still sleep with it
 
I went to the store for cheese-its, but they didn't have any. I'm so sad. :(
 
I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich...... has nothing to do with cheeze its..... but my sandwhich was good if that makes you feel better lol
 
I had a PB&J too! I used pineapple jelly instead of strawberry today.
 
I didn't like it when I was a kid, but I had to eat it because that's what my dad always bought. Now I like it.