What animal archetype are you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I think this thread is as harmless as a thread named, 'If you were an animal, which animal would you be?'. Though I haven't read through each post cus I don't really want to.

I'm glancing through now, but I won't read all of them. I just took it as what kind of animal do you feel like question too.

May 24, 2013
I'm glancing through now, but I won't read all of them. I just took it as what kind of animal do you feel like question too.
...exactly --- what do you feel like? what do you feel typifies the kind of person you are; the kind of persona you have --- and why?

...you might have one you feel like/identify with in everyday interactions, and one you feel like/identify with when in a more spiritual frame of mind; or any 'other' frame of mind - etc...

... as simple as that...
:)

...I guess some appear to enjoy creating distortions and intrigue because of an otherwise uneventful evening in their day...

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I understand what you mean Tiger. I've heard people say things like, she's as meek as a mouse, or you eat like a pig. Things like that. So people do compare themselves and others to animals sometimes.

My Mother used to say my bedroom was a pig pen. I would always reply, no, pig pen's are cleaner.

That never went over well with my Mother.

May 24, 2013
I'm sure you can pick up what I'm putting out there. I'm aware of you too.

Oh, don't you worry. I can see you, and I can see the truth. I can see it quite well.

You said not to judge. I haven't. What I've done is pointed things out about you and your belief system. No where in our written volley have I judged you.

Not once.

Nope, what I've done is gotten you to admit you're a mystic, which is witchcraft by the way. You may want to call it something else, but the fact is it's witchcraft by biblical definition. And since witchcraft used to be my bread and butter I know the doctrine well. Very, very well.

Like I said, I can spot even the smallest practice at 50 paces.

To sum up. I've never judged you, just identified who you are.

:)
...ho-hummmm... yawwwwwnnnnnnn...

...the greatest men/women of God that knew Him the most intimately were mystic by nature...

"Mysticism is the pursuit of communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, instinct or insight. Mysticism usually centers on practices intended to nurture those experiences." Mysticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...yeppppppp..., that sounds like meeeeee.... :D

There are different kinds of mystics - I am a Christian mystic who is bible based in the deepest sense, of extracting every essence of Truth from it where God actually speaks in it, and using it to go further in finding Him --- and any other means that work for me in doing so...; soooo --- yesss-sirrrr-eeee...., that 'thar is meeeeee ---- hehehe

...nothing to do with witchcraft even remotely --- except in other peoples heads ... :)

...I never got involved in it ... :cool:

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
I understand what you mean Tiger. I've heard people say things like, she's as meek as a mouse, or you eat like a pig. Things like that. So people do compare themselves and others to animals sometimes.

My Mother used to say my bedroom was a pig pen. I would always reply, no, pig pen's are cleaner.

That never went over well with my Mother.
...cheeky girl hehehe..., that's so funny --- yeah; I meet people and sometimes the way they are and behave, even look like reminds me of some kind of animal type..., its just bizarre ... so it would be interesting to see what others seriously identify with, and are aiming to be like; and why ?? --- I also often wondered if God when he created animals, whether each animal actually typified a particular character trait --- interesting thought actually --- :)

May 24, 2013
I would be a flying squirrel

This is what came to mind when I read this . (love it !) I wonder if a flying squirrel is what they had in mind ..

YouTube
...fabulous...

...here is the full version...

[video=youtube;TWfph3iNC-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=AU&v=TWfph3iNC-k&nomobile=1[/video]

May 24, 2013
...I've met some women who are so like chipmunks; even to their front teeth --- and some that are errrrr like 'hens'....hehe....

...horse type women - with all the characteristics ie: flighty, narrow face, body features - persona : remind me of a horse-mare...

P

Powemm

I think I have a combination

Wise as a serpent , gentle as a dove , and lion here

P

Powemm

Isaiah 11:6-9
English Standard Version (ESV)
6*The wolf shall dwell with the lamb,
****and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together;
****and a little child shall lead them.
7*The cow and the bear shall graze;
****their young shall lie down together;
****and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8*The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra,
****and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den.
9*They shall not hurt or destroy
****in all my holy mountain;
for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
****as the waters cover the sea.

Genesis 9: 9-10 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you and with every living creature that was with you-the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you-every living creature on earth.” (NIV)

Hosea 2:18
“In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land, so that all may lie down in safety.”

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Yeah, I'd say a wolf, but I don't know how much like a wolf I really am...
I think the best thing I have for me would be an otter :p

P

Powemm

Yeah, I'd say a wolf, but I don't know how much like a wolf I really am...
I think the best thing I have for me would be an otter :p
Your avatar is precious ,speaks in and of itself ") compliments this topic

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Lol, thanks :) Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favorite children's books :)

D

didymos

It was just a question about what animal you could see yourself as. So just chill like a Penguin and leave Tiger alone. :)

Had THAT been his question I wouldn't even have bothered posting here, lol, but it wasn't... ;)

May 24, 2013

Had THAT been his question I wouldn't even have bothered posting here, lol, but it wasn't... ;)
...I don't recall asking you if you identified with a penguin; however if you do, who am I to deny ... :confused:

T

Tintin

I've never heard an Aussie ever call it a 'duck-billed' platypus, but then again maybe they have other varieties in the US without the bill? ;)

I'm like a duck billed platypus and a walrus. lol.
I don't have a clue. I really identify with the illustration of God's refining fire. A phoenix is where I'd like to be, but I'm probably more like a fire salamander. You probably noticed that both of my animals are mythological. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TaylorTG

Which animal suits my personality? :confused: I guess I'm a cross between a cockroach and a terrior!
secular cockroach- Creepy
spiritual terrier- Active, dangerous, and loves to fight
dandie-dinmont-terrier_01_sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Ugly

Why is this old thread, on a rather un-biblical topic, being resurfaced?