G
LOL that's the best kind to have.I'v got multifocals......are you discriminating against people with glasses?
As I explained, there is evidence to support a flat Earth (and I agree also evidence apparently against). I don't know what Nist is (sorry!). I wouldn't call believing the 9-11 pancake theory critical thinking, because there is no evidence to support it - just lots of government paid shills!![]()
conspiracy slanderists are not 'critical thinkers'...in fact they are probably less capable of critical thought than most members of society...but their grandiose delusions lead them to see themselves as 'critical thinkers'
Rachel, facts are facts. Can you deny it ?
If you see a red light, and the gov tells you it's a blue light, what will you believe ?
What the gov tells you, or what you clearly see with your own eyes ?
Have the courage to answer this one please.
quite frankly a flat earther is in no place to be making assertions about what a 'rational man or woman' could believe about the 9/11 attacks...
though this post does show how -mentally ill- conspiracy slanderists really are...they are on the same level of delusion as the flat earthers...
Its tragic. And even now, they're still too busy watching TV to notice. Although that being said, I think there are far more people today who accept what has happened and is happening, than did 10 years ago. Sometimes these things take time to digest. Some people are easily persuaded when they see the truth, others wait until they're one of the few left believing the old, worn-out lies, before letting them go.
I have to say, probably 5 years ago, I was just like Rach. Totally brain-washed, all into this Zio-war thing. Not that I really agreed with wars of aggression, but I was convinced those evil Muslims would attack Israel. I was ranting to some Christian leader I respected about the Muslims, and he told me that this thing was all an inside job, I thought he was mad. I watched a video that made sense (Loose Change, I think), but had to research further. After a few days of solid research (details easily available online), talking to a civil engineer, etc., etc., I started to realise it was all a big conspiracy. And since then, I've found so much (maybe all!) of what we're taught is wrong.
The other thing I realised after this was, when I first saw the towers collapse on TV, I really did feel like it was a scripted movie. But of course, because the movie was on "the news", I knew it must be real - that subconscious feeling that told me something wasn't fully true or right got over-ridden by the power and prestige of the media. I know better today.
well in this case i see a red light and it is the conspiracy theorists who are telling me it is a blue light...
Thanks - I remember what NIST is now. I read about the pancaking hypothesis once, but it didn't really seem to answer any questions. It reminded me of the evolutionary just-so stories that are elaborately woven around the facts, but when you apply these hypothesis to external evidence (i.e. outside the evidences they were woven around), they fail.NIST means National Institute for Standards and Technology, in US. So if you agree the 9-11 pancake theory is not critical thinking and the gov fraudulently advertises it as evangelical truth, so is the earth is flat theory, who is also not critical thinking and who was fraudulently advertised as evangelical truth by the Vatican for centuries !
After 9 11 I had a really bad feeling something was very wrong,and I began having awful dreams about our then president.I started doing a lot of research and wow it just became clear adding it all together.
Nope, little is of coincidence, but many are asleep to what reach evil has in this world.The Lord has his servants and so does the devil,loyal faithful and proud it is sick.He masquerades as a Angel of light to the world along with his minions.Indeed ! P B, the great grand father of GWB, was a great ally of A H ! And he was a member of that satanic secret society called s and b. and A H was member of a satanic secret society called t h u l e. So all secret societies are connected, and all satanists are connected in secret, there's even secret satanic families. I don't recommend exploring this kind of hidden truths if you are too sensitive; one must be really well prepared before facing that kind of stuff;
it's really really disturbing. I't really disturbing the more you learn the more repulsed I felt.I was lead to the truth and some of it was not my choice.I't is far worse than a lot of people realize.One of the devils greatest schemes is to masquerade as a ange
It's interesting to notice to link between 9-11 attacks and some similar event Hitler did at his time to force war propaganda on people. It was some kind of official building who was burned, and some Polish Jew was falsely accused ?
Anyway, history repeat itself.
I remember as well that one day, the 8th August 2012, a fire was provoked shortly before 8 am in the 1 world trade center
on the 88th floor, on the 8th day of the 8th month :
Officials: Fire on 88th floor of 1 World Trade Center in New York
With all I said about Bush and Hitler above + the secret societies
and false flags of terrors and war propaganda for both of them,
you do the maths with what happened that 8th-8-2012, shortly before 8 am,
on the 88th floor of 1 world trade center !
88 means HH ! If you know what I mean !
Coincidence, really ? Don't think so !
The word planet comes from the Greek for wanderer, I believe. Earth is stationary, ergo it is not even a planet! (In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth, not and the planets or similar!)Now a flat planet?
I believe you, Letti. But you are right. What people believe has no bearing on how we should act. That is between each servant and Christ.I guess nobody has to believe me.Believe Christ ask him to help you see.
1. Some new eccentric fashion victims who like to wear a tin foil hat
2. Yeah, I know that guy/gal, he/she just escaped from " put name here " asylum a few days ago
3. Some groups of spoiled brat teenagers who need to " shut the hell up "
4. Other ( Explain )