What are some "bad" movies that you happen to like?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Going_Nowhere

Well-known member
Nov 10, 2019
1,750
1,007
113
Like the title of this thread suggest, are there any movies that are often considered bad by critics and audiences alike that you happen to enjoy?


Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to this question myself. But I was wondering what my fellow CC members would say. Look forward to seeing your answers. :)
 
AWWW!!!!! Yes, Steve Martin! great movie and comedian.
here is Harold Ramis, I always think of him as a person who is naturally happy, all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
AWWW!!!!! Yes, Steve Martin! great movie and comedian.
here is Harold Ramis, I always think of him as a person who is naturally happy, all the time.
Caddyshack was another funny movie! :LOL: Remember Harold Ramis in the movie, "Stripes?"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kojikun
humor is important, I believe our G-d knows these are difficult times in His process of redeeming mankind to Him. We will be encouragers for Him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
Caddyshack? The Jerk? Stripes? Blazing Saddles? All very popular movies for their times. I hardly think they qualify as "bad" or unpopular.
 
I remember one that was advertised as a solid 1 star movie, UHF, with Weird Al Yankovic. My roommates and I went, completely ready for it to be terrible and we laughed all the way through. Yes it was ridiculous. It is about a faltering TV station. We had in jokes for years based on that movie. How could you not love a game show called "Wheel of Fish"? It is classic of the 1 star kind and I loved it.
 
Pick any movie referred to as a "summer blockbuster" in the last few years. The critics always pan them and the public always love them. Avengers, I'm looking at you.
Clash of the Titans also got panned. I thought that that was fun.
 
I have just 'discovered" this Christian Comedians work and wanted yo share it with you, we need joy and encouragement for the days are evil.
 
The first one that sprang immediately to mind is 'A Man Called Jon'.....its a Christian movie, and if you can get through the first scene it has a wonderful message. Personally I found the acting to be incredibly good at times, and incredibly wooden at others....but overall I loved the message.