What are some of your biggest turnoffs?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Job 31:1
"I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a young woman.
I heard a counsellor on James Dobson's show talk about how men are visual creatures and for a man to be captivated by woman's attractiveness is completely normal....as long as he doesn't stare.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I heard a counsellor on James Dobson's show talk about how men are visual creatures and for a man to be captivated by woman's attractiveness is completely normal....as long as he doesn't stare.
What???
That's the point.when he is captivated he will stare..and it will affect his thought life and his heart.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Being single and available and being physically attractive to a woman but yet not staring will prove to be problematic. Really, what would be the point. Very strange counsel that guy provided. Downright bizarre.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Me thinks lusting goes beyond than seeing someone as attractive.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Being single and available and being physically attractive to a woman but yet not staring will prove to be problematic. Really, what would be the point. Very strange counsel that guy provided. Downright bizarre.
are you saying you like me lol, just diffusion of somones anxiety... who lioz ya bra

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
meaning if you are ok about someone you are in a relationship with when you seeing then checking out another dude whose obviously caught their attention..then it seems you dont fully understand that that shouldn't be happening if she has committed herself to you.
There are always gonna be people more attractive than us around that's normal.Yet it's another thing when the person we're with is checking them out coz they are attractive.
This means they are clearly drawn to the persons physical attributes to the extent that they cannot help but react to it..yet you are ment to be the one they are ment to have their affections on ect...no one else..
So how could you find it somehow ok??...I an sure if it was the other way round who your with would say something to you

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
It was a woman actually. She said that men are visual by nature and will automatically notice an attractive woman and look her direction. She wasn't advocating gawking.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How is stating an obvious fact about male nature naive?
The thing is, what was stated was not a fact but rather a matter of her opinion. Now, I am speaking about single and available men, to think that it is natural for a man to find a woman attractive yet not morally proper to stare at such woman is what is delusional, naive, or both.