D
Depleted
Guest
Is there a venue big enough to meet in?Maybe we should set a club up for those like us.
And, I'm just not facing the day well enough to get there even if there was.
Is there a venue big enough to meet in?Maybe we should set a club up for those like us.
Nah. Just eat less junk food. No need to eat anything but, just less. Shares good? Whicha got?I am really bad at losing weight and terrible at resisting junk food. People tell me they're somehow related...![]()
Or simply kick out the patients and the kids? lolkeep patient when kids are really noisey
Don't give up your day job. lolwhy couldnt noah play go fish on the ark?
because ham was standin on the deck
*wamp wamp waaamp*
I thing it'[s spled "jernul."
...with a little practice you can become an expert.
And, with an attitude like that, you will become an expert at keeping the doghouse clean. lol
It's okay. You're not alone.Conversation. I make people not want to be around me when I try to converse. It hurts and I'm trying to change.
I'm not a spontaneous person. At all. Messes happen when I start being spontaneous.![]()
I am horrible at admitting I am wrong.
yaaaa me too
i tend to start jesting instead of being serious