What are you bad at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yahweh_is_gracious
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I also cannot spell. I read a ton of books, and yet I cannot spell almost anything. I had to ask my friend one time how to spell journal
 
i remember when i first joined, I was on mobile and had my keyboard set to german lol.... I am surprised that any of you all ever understood what I was saying
 
Do we have a special thread for people who have nothing to post in this thread?


Just a hypothetical question of course.
 
Do we have a special thread for people who have nothing to post in this thread?


Just a hypothetical question of course.

yup its the "most humble" thread in competetive christian forum
 
...with a little practice you can become an expert.
I have found, that when I clean my desk, I do not like it. I then purposfully make it messy again. When it is clean I just cant stand it... I really dont know why lol
 
I have found, that when I clean my desk, I do not like it. I then purposfully make it messy again. When it is clean I just cant stand it... I really dont know why lol

Maybe cuz when it's clean you can't find things that you need.
 
Uhh...let's see here...

- I totally suck at witnessing to others. The only person I have convinced to change so far was my own father, who was a Universalist before. I have ZERO idea how others succeed convincing others by preaching Hell and those sweet and happy kind of things.

- My social skills are pretty awkward.

- My handwriting and drawing looks like it's left behind by 10 years or so.

- I have trouble keeping an indoor voice while speaking in a room.

- I am bad at getting angry at anything, really. I'm a very chill person. I'd consider that as one of my blessings :)

- I am not good at group projects. If I am the best person in the group, I tend to almost completely dominate the entire project.

- I am bad at resisting my little kitty's sad pleas for treats. It's literally impossible.
 
I am really bad at following conversations about music, movies, trends, fads, or anything else "pop culture". Most of the time, I haven't got the foggiest clue what people are talking about. I am out of touch.

I'm very forgetful. If I don't go to the store with a detailed list, I'll forget something. If I don't keep a planner, I won't remember appointments. Other things stick in my brain easily, but others, not so much.

I'm bad at being "on the spot" about anything. Giving a presentation, showing somebody how to do something, having more than a "hi, I'm fine, okay goodbye" conversation -> I break out in a sweat and want to jump out of my own skin.
 
Paperwork. I allow it to pile up to overflowing.

5577938.jpg

I really dislike filing bills or shredding them.
 
Hum I can't spell to save my life ,can't type either.
My posts here are not the best. ( some barely make sense)
The list can go on but those are my top three of the things I am really bad at .
At least what I will admit to.
Blessings
Bill
 
Do we have a special thread for people who have nothing to post in this thread?


Just a hypothetical question of course.

They can post that they are bad at finding anything bad about themselves?
 
I'm really bad at splitting atoms. :(


It's common knowledge that all you need to break apart a uranium-235 atom is a slow-moving free neutron. The uranium atom will absorb the free neutron, the extra energy makes the uranium nucleus highly unstable, and the atom splits into two smaller atoms and two or three free neutrons.


I always get the last part to go four parts....etc.
Plus, l seem to make a mess all over the kitchen floor.