What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Knowing that God has my future in His hands, I don't need to worry, I just need to rest.
 
Grateful for snow days. Was able to spend some quality time with my family and got to play in the snow as well.
 
I am grateful for the person who cuts the lawn in the city park.
I am grateful for the people who maintain the interstate.
I am grateful for how dedicated single parents endure.
I am grateful for the man who shares a testimony with his actions, as well as his words.
I am grateful for the womanwho studies the Bible with conviction and intrigue.
I am grateful for the rescued child, one way or another.
I am grateful that others are grateful, especially when I forget to show authentic gratitude.
I am grateful God's Wisdom, that it is as great as His Love.