H
I jUST GOT SPLASHED WITH a wave of Joy lol ha ha amazing. Hope your telling the truth LOL.For the $40 that I found on the sidewalk this morning..![]()
I jUST GOT SPLASHED WITH a wave of Joy lol ha ha amazing. Hope your telling the truth LOL.
I was jk but not lying about the LOL I really laugh out loud. GOD BLESS YOU! lolOf course I'm telling the truth.I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road.
![]()
That I get my hair cut this afternoon.. It's driving me B.O.N.K.E.R.S. !!!
Believe me I believe you. I used to find money all the time my back started hurting from bending down. 80 then a 20 flying in the air of the ground, 5 s all the time and 1 s. Got tired of picking them up. True story, needed money and prayed found a white gold diamond ring. The Lord answered right away. hugs.Of course I'm telling the truth.I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road.
![]()
And I find a penny once every other month. (Yes. I pick it up. Free money is free money. lol)Of course I'm telling the truth.I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road.
![]()
And I find a penny once every other month. (Yes. I pick it up. Free money is free money. lol)