What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am Grateful that God created me as a human being. I am created being by God, He chose to create me into existence. Amen! Thank you father God.
 
simple answer for me :D

Iam Grateful for


my live and having JESUS in my live amen
:o




 
I am grateful for ibuprophen. I am usually grateful for my stubborn streak as it kept me out of drugs and drinking in high school, but in the case of dental care it worked against me. Not my mom's fault, she tried her hardest to get me to take care of my teeth. So yeah, I'm currently grateful for ibuprophen, or I will be as soon as it kicks in and I can get back to sleep.
 
being able to get outside to take out my trash and check my mail.. w/o fear of slipping and falling on the ice. :)
 
First I am grateful that God loves me so much that he sent his son to die for me and my sins. Then I am thankful to my family and friends. Lastly I am thankful to all my friends here on CC:)
 
Oh yes I am also grateful that Jesus knows my short comings and loves me anyway:)