What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
that im not in Hell and that he is with me everyday and always to the end of my life.
 
Most defiantly Gods longsuffering in regards to us people throughout all time.
 
This:
When I wear black there are these little white fletchings that decide to congregate upon the surface of my existential plane.

An ode to Fletching:
Freelah:
Aparpar, fletchings. Why so serious?
Do you not know that I am the one to get rid of you with my vacuum cleaner?
This is the last time you will get to skydive off of the furry dog steed named bubberroon.
On behalf of all of this, why do you appear so down-traughten, this is merely a reply to the harm you have caused my threads.
Because it got a laugh out of me, despite feeling kind of "meh" today.
 
Video game soundtracks (don't make fun!). I have some great memories with some games, and the music makes of nostalgia, but most of all there is just some really well composed stuff. I'm listening to the Final Fantasy X soundtrack right now and loving it!
 
Video game soundtracks (don't make fun!). I have some great memories with some games, and the music makes of nostalgia, but most of all there is just some really well composed stuff. I'm listening to the Final Fantasy X soundtrack right now and loving it!

back in the day (late 80's/early 90's) my brother made a mix tape of video game music. yes. yessssss lol :)