What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This good day
It is a gift from You
The world is turning in its place
Because You made it to
I lift my voice
Sing a song of praise
On this good day
 
I'm grateful for the wonderful fresh air blowing through my window! I can smell the aroma of fresh mown grass... and the hamburgers that my next door neighbor is cooking on the grill. aahhhhhhhhhh..... :o
 
I am very grateful for my Lord and Savior. I am very grateful for Every Day . I am very Grateful for my Husband , I am very blessed. I am very Grateful for my Daughter that will be Here in May! A Soon to be Mother! ( Waited Patiently )! Im Very Grateful For my home,job, friends, family, faith, Most importantly my best friend named Jesus!
 
i'm grateful for a belly full of yummy food
I'm grateful for friends who share.

*Lynx waits expectantly...

I said I'm grateful for FRIENDS who SHARE.

...

...

*Lynx growls something about nothing to be grateful for here and stalks off.
 
I'm grateful for so many things.......today I'm most grateful for the ability to walk.......because the doctors said a year ago that I wouldn't ever walk again .......but my God had different plans for me.....So I'm walking out of here .......he he.......
 
i'm grateful that God takes care of His children and we don't fight our battles alone. when we are on God's side, we always win.
 
I am grateful that I had a job interview for a work study at the college I attend and I got it. So I will be assisting all the instructors in the business department. It basically an office position and a courier all around campus. I am so excited. It was the easiest and most relaxed interview I have ever had.