What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The love of God, and the blessing of gathering with my church family in worship and praise of Him today.
 
Skype because I was able to video chat with someone on the other side of the world last night
 
Today all of a sudden I'm very grateful for not being my mothers 2nd abortion.
 
Today all of a sudden I'm very grateful for not being my mothers 2nd abortion.

Wow.

All of a sudden (funny how that happens), I am grateful that you are alive to be a living testimony, that you walk with Jesus Christ.
 
Wow.

All of a sudden (funny how that happens), I am grateful that you are alive to be a living testimony, that you walk with Jesus Christ.
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. It really wasn't "all of a sudden" I guess. There was an abortion thread here today and I thought about that old fact then saw the "What Are You Grateful For?" thread and figured it fit. Thanks for the kind words.
 
........that so far this has been a cat free thread........hey, small blessings do count ya know........
 
....that I managed to accomplish all the tasks that I needed to today. Praise God! \:D/
 
For every breath that I take, for having wonderful and loving family and friends, and the most of all for having Jesus in my life :)