What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm also grateful for the tea parties that I used to have with Jesus as a child. I wasn't raised in a Christian home, so I honestly don't know how I knew Jesus, but I would set up my tea set, fill the pot with water and have tea parties with Him. And I'm grateful that He always came.
 
I'm so grateful for all that the Lord has brought me through, & knowing deep within my heart that I'm never alone. Jesus Christ is forever in my heart. I can have peace even in adversity, when life is not perfect. My gratefulness is simply that I have learned in my spirit how much that Jesus is (ever present)we are never along. So I know when trial come, & they always do...to stay in faith. Of course I'm a work in progress & learning to trust always in the Lord, for He is Trustworthy no matter what life will bring us, He is ultimately in control & Loves us....This is what I'm Thankful For:)
 
God always providing in His timing, and not ours. It's crazy at how much we stress at life and are just about to slip at the end of the rope, Christ is there to grab our hand and pull us back up.
 
the rain, making the grass grow. Though not too much rain, or the river behind my house will flood.