What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
[video=youtube;ttf48FFUhKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttf48FFUhKw[/video]
 
I'm not even kidding, I'm listening to "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty
 
[video=youtube;4cBUn3KrvYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cBUn3KrvYc[/video]
 
a local band, Sonus Ventorium. Described by one local news source as "rasta metal", or "311 meets Black Sabbath". They have some occasional religious references in their music, but I doubt they call themselves a Christian band. I do like their "groove" though. I do hope they get back together again.
 
[video=youtube;BX3bN5YeiQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX3bN5YeiQs[/video] I was just listening to somebody sing this if that counts.
 
Heaard this at work today...

[video=youtube;10ah_l0qzhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ah_l0qzhU[/video]
 
[video=youtube;dPa5_B1sOgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPa5_B1sOgY[/video]

Apparently I listen to a lot of Ron Pope.