Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Well I still ain't got no money
Still drive the same ole car
But the blues flew out the window
When He came in my heart!
I saw him sing at a nearby church and he did that song. He said when he wrote it he kept trying to do something different than what it turned out to be, because "It's repetitive, and redundant, and it says the same thing over and over."
I'm listening to a bass line I just played that might be usable in this soundtrack I'm trying to get to sound right. Unfortunately there's no youtube listing for "Chasing after You" by Carl Cartee...