What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I need something better instead of the secular music. I need God. I'm sick of the various vex burden's. :)

I'm bored of getting bored.
 
Bored? Did someone say BORED?! :D :D :D

Come on over brother, and help me with my music projects. Plenty to do.
 
[video=youtube;PivWY9wn5ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps[/video]


Man In the Mirror

by

Michael Jackson
 
[video=youtube;PivWY9wn5ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps[/video]


Man In the Mirror

by

Michael Jackson



This is one of my more favorite songs by MJ. :) I also like Heal The World, We Are The World, and Earth Song and You Are Not Alone. :)

As for what I'm listening to right now, that would be the incessant sound of my cat meowing to tell me she wants her food, even though there's still some left in her bowl.. Apparently what's there does not meet her requirement of how much SHOULD be in her bowl!! LOL!! :)
 
[h=1]America's Marines Singing 'Days of Elijah'[/h][video=youtube_share;AgS5MGcOABE]http://youtu.be/AgS5MGcOABE[/video]
 
Right now I'm listening to this soundtrack I've just about finished. Got all the instrument tracks played and locked down, EQ, reverb and ambience 'verb set. Now to balance everything so no instruments stick out of the mix when they shouldn't.
 
[video=youtube;8Qlez2dbfUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qlez2dbfUk[/video]