What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hope you can Handel this... ;)

[video=youtube;AxgWzeEII0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgWzeEII0U[/video]
 
I dedicate these songs to my dear friends, tourist and JesusLives.

1Corinthians 12:26 (ESV)

If one member suffers, all suffers together, if one member is honored, all the members rejoices with it.


We pray, while you grow deeper in your relationships with God, for both of you to get nearer to each other because God is love, and love is contagious. :o

[video=youtube;1HEwa50jIAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEwa50jIAU[/video]
 
(Sorry, I have to share two videos) /cont. for tourist and JesusLives.

[video=youtube;CD9pj5drMrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9pj5drMrs[/video]
 
I'm still thinking of my own video for you guys, tourist and JesusLives after you meet. Pls. pray for it! That's one way of expressing I'm really happy for both of you! Much love here, :)
 
I'm still thinking of my own video for you guys, tourist and JesusLives after you meet. Pls. pray for it! That's one way of expressing I'm really happy for both of you! Much love here, :)

Thank You so much... what a sweet thing you have done for us... I feel the love from half way around the world Jer2911..It feels like a hug from God....I really liked both versions of the song and had never heard it before.
 
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7ENDnaRh5eM[/video]


Four seasons of loneliness by boyz II men. I suddenly want to hear their song coz I just bumped into them here at the airport.
 
Wow we are like 12 hours apart. When it is noon for me it is midnight confession time for you....lol

Yeah, i know. But so wonderful how God orchestrated everything! Nothing is impossible! It was like, "While I was sleeping" :D

And then I'll wake up and will see sometimes your email message. (I sent mine at PM) let's keep in touch then, my friend.^.^
 
I'm listening to ...NPR news radio
(ducks for cover in anticipation of something being thrown at him)
 
Yeah, i know. But so wonderful how God orchestrated everything! Nothing is impossible! It was like, "While I was sleeping" :D

And then I'll wake up and will see sometimes your email message. (I sent mine at PM) let's keep in touch then, my friend.^.^

With pleasure and praying that you do well on this project that you are having to work on in October.