What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Probably narcassistic, but listening to me and a friend do a duet of "I Won't Give Up." Later it will be "Fireflies"
 
Probably narcassistic, but listening to me and a friend do a duet of "I Won't Give Up." Later it will be "Fireflies"

Fire flies eh?

Like this gem?


[video=youtube;17rM_JhXmi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rM_JhXmi0[/video]
 
[video=youtube;WGIumjD6I3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGIumjD6I3M[/video]
 
Got the new Florida Georgia Line CD and haven't stopped listening. Love
 
I have a scanner. It's always a good idea to keep tabs on what the Israeli and American terrorists are up to. As a Christian in Jerusalem, I may be fleeing for my life at any time, and the time of destruction and final horros is close.
We who love Jesus over here, have a song in our hearts we listen to we say, while our ears are on guard for the prowling lion who devours. The music I look forward to that all of you like and play, one day I will get to share it all with you :) O I long for the day!
 
[video=youtube;Mpz7xPhz_mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpz7xPhz_mo[/video]

This is amazing!!! :D
 
Just in case you have an extra 44 minutes to spare...:)

[video=youtube;u2FQB51b42c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FQB51b42c[/video]
 
Its almost 2am. I'm listening to an old song about a horse called Wildfire and contemplating some heavy stuff right now..

a8c401c09029880090e01d504b6a65b7_large.jpg