What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Its almost 2am. I'm listening to an old song about a horse called Wildfire and contemplating some heavy stuff right now..
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)

Hopefully you're feeling okay with it. Heavy stuff weighs on the mind, after all. :)
 
Lol I'm listening to 'Monday, Monday' by The Mamas and the Papas...on a Monday morning. :p
 
Blue_ladybug, I love that song, Gary Jules made a cover of that, you should listen to it, it's good. (In my opinion)
Right now I'm listening to Walk off the Earth - Red hands :)
 
My temporarily favorite song of the day...

[video=youtube;OTT-l1gpUKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTT-l1gpUKw[/video]

So good...!
 
Last edited:
The sound of people trying to get into the building, where the door is locked behind me. I could help them by opening it, but I'm too evil. *laughs maniacally* And also by the time I turn around they get frustrated and leave after the first pull anyway.
 
[video=youtube;N2tln4sKvQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2tln4sKvQk&index=20&list=PLx8bGTCr6zKSLoO obKzlk-GEvuLuCR5Iv[/video]

Basically more sappy vocaloid songs
 
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love


Bahaha.
Lost prophets. :D