What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lexi777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A new fave song🙏🙌

I am an old geezer who does not find shouted repetitious lyrics very appealing,
which is why I attend the traditional worship services when possible,
but I am grateful that younger Christians in the video seem to enjoy the song--and you too.

However, I really like the song "All Good Gifts" from Godspell:

We plow the fields and scatter the good seed on the land..
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand..
He sends the snow in winter, the warmth to swell the grain...
The breezes and the sunshine, and soft refreshing rain...

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love...

We thank thee then, O Father, for all things bright and good,
The seedtime and the harvest, our life, our health, our food,
No gifts have we to offer for all thy love imparts
But that which thou desirest, our humble thankful hearts!

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above..
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love..

I really wanna thank you Lord!
 
  • Like
Reactions: faithlife
I am an old geezer who does not find shouted repetitious lyrics very appealing,
which is why I attend the traditional worship services when possible,
but I am grateful that younger Christians in the video seem to enjoy the song--and you too.

However, I really like the song "All Good Gifts" from Godspell:

We plow the fields and scatter the good seed on the land..
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand..
He sends the snow in winter, the warmth to swell the grain...
The breezes and the sunshine, and soft refreshing rain...

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love...

We thank thee then, O Father, for all things bright and good,
The seedtime and the harvest, our life, our health, our food,
No gifts have we to offer for all thy love imparts
But that which thou desirest, our humble thankful hearts!

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above..
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love..

I really wanna thank you Lord!
I hear ya, I went to a Holy roller church for yrs with a friend who didn't like the loud music. I'd be dancing in the aisle (like David danced before the Lord) and she'd be standing there clapping, which is fine too. I think it's amazing how God has music that appeals to everyone all to the glory of the Lord.