What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

I am having no choice but to listen to loud music coming from somewhere. It must be a street dance.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I was just checking out some tracks from the new Slipknot album.
Best way to describe it is hot dumpster juice

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

Out spread the earth
Above the water
The sun rules the day
The night; moon and stars
His loving kindness is everlasting
Through the wilderness
And the Red Sea asunder
He remembered us
In our low estate
Thanks to God in Heaven
For His loving kindness is everlasting

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The new Tool release.,
It's brilliant
The new album releases the 30th of this month.
It's been 13 years since their last album so fans are super stoked to hear it

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
It's been 13 years since their last album so fans are super stoked to hear it
there were 25 years between The Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus most recent album and their previous one.
  • Mirror (1990, Probe Plus)
  • Beauty Will Save The World (2015, Occultation Recordings)

and a new one is nearing completion now.
pretty stoked ;)

((personally i never really wanted to listen to any more Tool apart from Undertow. it wasn't long after that released that i devoted my ears to whatever kinds of gospel i could find in w/e genre, giving up secular music altogether for decades))

Jun 10, 2019
Got to have the YouTube app, it’s in 360 degree view quite cool, like visiting the place through a lens.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Currently watching a minecraft letsplay video. They keep it pretty PG so that's one of the big reasons I enjoy it. They're called Get Good Gaming