What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Ok, so i'm not sure if anyone as made a thread like this, and i'm sure they have, but here's another one.
On here, you can post your favorite song atm or whatever song you're listening to. :) Or you can suggest great songs! :)

[video=youtube_share;_Ez38TJx--c]

I've listened to this song so many times it's ridiculous. Can't wait to be able to play this on guitar! :)
I'm listening to EM noise from Neptune.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
As for "great" songs, this is obviously subjective, but my favorite Christian songs are (I've also listed elsewhere):

When Push Comes to Shove and Welcome Home (by Declaration).

Grave Robber (by Petra).

Fearfully and Wonderfully, No Room Left, In My Dream, and No More Innocence (Mad at the World).
Yeah... in my apartment, with some of the noise from my very classy neighbors, the "white noise" sometimes helps.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021

Google is off its nut. They still have the "Share" button at their site. But when you get the URL to "share" you can't. People you share with have to click and be taken to YT itself. Or is this something that only happens with CCM artists work? The Pluto meditation video posted as is.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Hey, they asked what am I listening to. ;):LOL: (It's really true though)

Aug.22
Reporter confronts Biden on poll showing Americans don't find him competent

Aug 4, 2021
Hey, they asked what am I listening to. ;):LOL: (It's really true though)

Aug.22
Reporter confronts Biden on poll showing Americans don't find him competent

I cannot fault him on this, and he made a good answer. I think it was aplanned up layoff. Was very prepared for it, and points to the ones questioning. Good answer, true answer. Can you disagree with his answer, even if you wanted another prez? What did he run on? Staying or going? Be honest. Polling trustnumbers go down, when taliban takes over, just a fact. He ran against Trump, both ran on ending it, and handing it over to the afghans. Both needed your votes, that country was sacrificed. Just politics. Make a thread, but you cannot blame him for that. Even if the outcome is bad. Each people have the right to selfdetermination, even if it does not suit your ethics, you do not live in the gulf, neither do I, we cannot judge fairly.

Aug 4, 2021
Do some australian music, in addition to singsongladies from sweden with the most exellent smiles, but a bonus here, in the end there is a video with an american lady with an amazing smile. Smile people, people love that stuff.

Black sorrows - Chained to the wheel.

Jimmy Barnes Little darling

Mark Lizotte, also known as diesel and the fuel injectors or whatever sillybilly name. Fantastic cover, of a great song that a silly band wrote

Parker Milsap - Disappear, amazing song of love, but secondary, look at the chorists smile, WOW. Makes me happy. Smile people, this is very important, if you stop doing that, the globe might stop spinning. She also wears tradclothes, such a good woman, I think. Motherly look, or older woman lust for a young meatthang, we will never know, but good no matter what, her smile is so genuine. I like it. And great legs.

Mar 25, 2020
Integrity's Hosanna Music
- Many classic/enduring songs..
- 1990's
Yes. I grew up listening to those songs. We had it in cassettes. Not even CDs. I have heard the CDs were out at that time but it was quiet expensive I guess. At least that's what my parents told me at the time. Glad that plenty of these songs are now on Youtube and Spotify. Yes, Hosanna music, Vineyard music. We still have those cassettes in our home. Highly anointed music.

Aug 4, 2021
Might have posted it before, I listen to it a lot, and now

Erica Campbell - Power of God