What are you watching?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Here is a longer detailed video of Wellington.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
This series on YT is outstanding. It pulls you into the scenario when Christ shows up in the middle of the hopelessness of the day.

Great family program and I think 6 episodes.
It sounds good, put more information on it. What is it exactly?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Aug 16, 2020
For me, I’ve been trying to get around to watching more studio Ghibli stuff...but I keep forgetting, lol. Currently the Blu-Rays I have for wanting to watch are Castle in the Sky, Kiki’s Delivery Service, and I just finally got around to picking up Princess Monoke on Blu-Ray. I have seen My Neighbor Totoro and Howl’s Moving Castle, but Totoro I have on DVD and Howl I saw on the Internet, so yeah, it’s been too long since I’ve seen a studio Ghibli movie.

I know my family has gotten hooked on Cobra Kai recently and it is an amazing show, go check it out on Netflix if you like the original Karate Kid movies ^_^

BlueDivi

Sep 27, 2020
Currently, I watch my go to of Spirited Away. I've also been watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show. I also have a favorite streamer (Mr. Sark) who streams every Friday and I love to watch him. I'm waiting for the fall shows to come back on, but I know their filming has been all over the place and a lot of shows are pushed back until 2021

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Watching YouTube vids of me and my friend who passed away just recently ,i never really had the chance to look at them.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Been watching Friends series..nearly finished up to season 8

After that I want to watch maybe a christian tv series but not sure what, any recommendations?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Been watching Friends series..nearly finished up to season 8

After that I want to watch maybe a christian tv series but not sure what, any recommendations?
My favorite series is ' Long Lost Family'. They have a UK, US and AU string of episodes. It's not 'Christian per se, but it is family and it's heart-warming. I watch it on YT. If you can get them, I recommend you have tissues close at hand. People who were separated from their birth families reunite, letting the audience share in their joy. LLF Series 10 episode 01, is about an Irish couple who tried to keep their son at birth but the courts gave him to a Spanish family.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
I have started watching Dr. Who for the first time, and it's as good as everyone says! I'm about to start the 2nd season and I'm very excited.

Sep 8, 2021
Indianapolis
I enjoy romantic period movies set in the times from the renaissance to the 1900s. I just finished watching a movie called "Impromptu". It's about Fredric Chopin and the french writer George Sand.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Lately I watch YouTube more than I watch tv.
There's a hilarious scam baiter page I follow.
He calls scammers just to mess with them and waste their time. He deserves an Oscar the way he flawlessly stays in character the whole time

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Lately I watch YouTube more than I watch tv.
There's a hilarious scam baiter page I follow.
He calls scammers just to mess with them and waste their time. He deserves an Oscar the way he flawlessly stays in character the whole time
I confess, I learn so much aabout current events, the PC, and more on YouTube. It is a gift from the Lord when utilized with responsibility. Now Iwill go and see about your mention. God bless you.

Ladrosify

Sep 20, 2021
Me too, I watch less and less the tv itself and find myself from youtube, netflix ect.. Generally I watch more documentaries than anything else.

Last week I binge watched the Chosen and then I have watched some documentaries about how war can affect ones mind (from soldiers point of view) and what it means for the family.