What can you offer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
To anyone interested.....I come with a waffle iron.

T

toinena

It seems it is the big waffle day, today. I think, as a Norwegian anm waffleiron should have five hearts. Four is Swedish, and we don't like that on principle

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
It seems it is the big waffle day, today. I think, as a Norwegian anm waffleiron should have five hearts. Four is Swedish, and we don't like that on principle
What about Belgian?

T

Tinuviel

Darn it. You guys are making me hungry for waffles. Tommy, what became of your no grains diet??

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Darn it. You guys are making me hungry for waffles. Tommy, what became of your no grains diet??
This may be a continuation of the " what would Tommy do for love thread."

Faith101

May 17, 2018
Well since I'm new to the entire chat world, I'm gonna keep it short....
I work 40-56 hour weeks, don't have much time for a social life, hence the reason I decided on CC. I like history. My vacations are generally somewhere educational, though this year we are heading to the beach. I think I'm funny and humorous. Never seem to attract the right type of men. The only ones that seem to ask me out are pigs (that's a nice way to say to put it.... crappy day at work). Idk really.... don't want to put all of me on here :)
For a man, well he best not ever lie. That's my peeve. Be a Christian. Not be concedeed. Country boy.... though I'm not country. I'm prob closer to high maintenance than country.
But in all seriousness, where do any of younse go to meet good people? Church is not happening. Everyone is in there early 60's. After my day at work im just so ready for a real relationship. Been single for about 4 years. Dated a couple but went bad.... because I literally suck at dating

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I work 40-56 hour weeks, don't have much time for a social life, hence the reason I decided on CC. I like history. My vacations are generally somewhere educational, though this year we are heading to the beach. I think I'm funny and humorous. Never seem to attract the right type of men. The only ones that seem to ask me out are pigs (that's a nice way to say to put it.... crappy day at work). Idk really.... don't want to put all of me on here :)
For a man, well he best not ever lie. That's my peeve. Be a Christian. Not be concedeed. Country boy.... though I'm not country. I'm prob closer to high maintenance than country.
But in all seriousness, where do any of younse go to meet good people? Church is not happening. Everyone is in there early 60's. After my day at work im just so ready for a real relationship. Been single for about 4 years. Dated a couple but went bad.... because I literally suck at dating

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Sis welcome to CC :)

I guess sense of humour is fantastic sis :)

I understand... I've been there...

I've been working full time since in my 20"s although i learned to work as early as 10 :)

singleness and meeting not so nice men taught me something ... to learn to relax and lean to what God has promised to us that He will take care of it...Whoever that person will be...God will bring you two together at the right time and in the right place :)

God bless you ❤

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
What period, or area of history do you enjoy most?

Faith101

May 17, 2018
Thanks girls for the welcome. I've def been patient and faithful to God these past few years but now I'm just like it's time to go out and meet people.
And Tommy I'm really into anything history. I love to read. Civil war history is one of my favorites. I've been to reenactments. I really want to go to Gettysburg this July.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Thanks girls for the welcome. I've def been patient and faithful to God these past few years but now I'm just like it's time to go out and meet people.
And Tommy I'm really into anything history. I love to read. Civil war history is one of my favorites. I've been to reenactments. I really want to go to Gettysburg this July.
I went to Gettysburg as a teen. You never really understand how futile it is to attack high ground, until you survey it yourself.
Good to meet you.

Faith101

May 17, 2018
I think my next stop will be Philadelphia to see the liberty bell.