What could he be thinking?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Here are some questions women ask about men and male behaviors. (Michael Gurian)

Gentlemen please feel free to answer or ask women what they could be thinking or start another thread about female behavior from your own experience.

Ladies you can ask your own questions about this great mystery.

1. Why does he just leave his laundry lying around?

2. Why does it seem like men are on some kind of quest?

3. Why do men seem to leave their kids behind and start a new family more easily than women after divorce?

4. How can men remember all the pitchers' names and World Series scores, but they can't remember yesterday's conversation?

5. Why is romance such a primal thing for women but not as much so for men?

6. When men get angry, it's difficult to get them to talk about it. Why?

7. Why do men put so much into work?

8. What does honor mean to them?

9. Can men actually be more fragile than women, at least in a lot of ways?

10. Why are men obsessed with getting control of the TV remote?

L

LaVieEnRose

Why are men able to love more than one woman at a time, and do they think that makes their love cheap (as it is diminished because it is spread out amongst many women)?

Jun 11, 2018
Why are men able to love more than one woman at a time, and do they think that makes their love cheap (as it is diminished because it is spread out amongst many women)?
Ungodly men u mean

L

LaVieEnRose

Oh, I don’t know. It seems many men are unable to be faithful. Christians and nonChristians, alike. I would like to know why men think it is alright to love more than one woman at one time. They may even think it is fine and dandy if they are not having sex with the women, but emotional affairs without sex can be every bit as divisive as physical affairs (if not more so, in some ways).

Jun 11, 2018
Oh, I don’t know. It seems many men are unable to be faithful. Christians and nonChristians, alike.
People can make mistakes as Christians but a guy who’s serious about Christ won’t feel fine about loving two women simultaneously

T

toinena

I think you are talking about lust here. Not love. Men are lustful creatures if they are not made new in Christ. Some that are made new in Christ seem to have lost the lust all together.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Here are some questions women ask about men and male behaviors. (Michael Gurian)

Gentlemen please feel free to answer or ask women what they could be thinking or start another thread about female behavior from your own experience.

I don't. And you'd better not try to wash it. I wash my laundry myself because I know how I want it done.

I'm not. Most men I know are not. We are just trying to get through life, just like you.

3. Why do men seem to leave their kids behind and start a new family more easily than women after divorce?
Beats me. I have known many women who walk away from their families. What is odd is that in America we tend to applaud women for their courage in breaking away from traditional molds, but men are roundly excoriated for neglecting their responsibility.

4. How can men remember all the pitchers' names and World Series scores, but they can't remember yesterday's conversation?
I can probably remember yesterday's conversation better than you can, and I don't care about sports.

Try me.

Usually that means we are trying to avoid further conflict. We want to talk about it but we think it will not do any good, so we just don't say anything else. This of course can change if the man feels he can talk about the thing that is making him angry and get something done about the problem. It usually comes down to how much a man feels he can trust the person he is talking to about the problem.

For many men their job is their identity. Men are providers and a job is how they provide. For some men it has more to do with a good work ethic.

An honorable man does what he said he would do and does what is right. Yes it is that simple.

In a lot of ways, no. In a few ways, yes. Steal from me or lie to me and it will hurt me a lot. I can't say whether it will hurt me more than it would hurt a woman, but it will hurt me a lot.

Beats me. You can have the remote. There hasn't been a single show on TV worth watching since Home Improvement started doing reruns.

Jun 11, 2018

I don't. And you'd better not try to wash it. I wash my laundry myself because I know how I want it done.

I'm not. Most men I know are not. We are just trying to get through life, just like you.

Beats me. I have known many women who walk away from their families. What is odd is that in America we tend to applaud women for their courage in breaking away from traditional molds, but men are roundly excoriated for neglecting their responsibility.

I can probably remember yesterday's conversation better than you can, and I don't care about sports.

Try me.

Usually that means we are trying to avoid further conflict. We want to talk about it but we think it will not do any good, so we just don't say anything else. This of course can change if the man feels he can talk about the thing that is making him angry and get something done about the problem. It usually comes down to how much a man feels he can trust the person he is talking to about the problem.

For many men their job is their identity. Men are providers and a job is how they provide. For some men it has more to do with a good work ethic.

An honorable man does what he said he would do and does what is right. Yes it is that simple.

In a lot of ways, no. In a few ways, yes. Steal from me or lie to me and it will hurt me a lot. I can't say whether it will hurt me more than it would hurt a woman, but it will hurt me a lot.

Beats me. You can have the remote. There hasn't been a single show on TV worth watching since Home Improvement started doing reruns.
You’re responses were lovely