What do Christian women REALLY want in a man...and is it any different than worldly women?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 29, 2018
Marianna Florida
What do christian women really want in a man?

Uh...

Nobody has ever figured that out. Men don't have a clue about this and even the women themselves can't tell you. When they get what they SAY they want, they want something different. If they get different, they want something else.

What do christian women really want in a man? Same thing as all the other women - whatever they don't have. :whistle:
Wow! This seems so true! Well put. I'm glad however that we do have a choice. We can ask God to send us who we need in order to bring him glory.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well when you can put 10 women in a room and they all give identical answers then you may be at the start of something. But this false belief that blanket statements are correct statements will fail you.
We see all sorts of questions like this on the site and every time there are a multitude of answers from the variety of women. That contradictions your false belief.

And thanks for letting me know you're going to ask anyways. Since it's already been posted I wasn't sure. Keep that logic up, it's helped you so far.

PS if you're going to ask people opinions you may want to grow up enough to hear the responses without having a tantrum. Thanks for showing your character flaws early.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum Bsorh. You're not really a forum member until Ugly slings insults wildly at you at least once. It's kind of an initiation thing. Sorry about that.

Here is Ugly at his job:
http://dilbert.com/strip/2018-06-25
(Ugly is the one in the blue shirt.)

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
What do christian women really want in a man?

Uh...

Nobody has ever figured that out. Men don't have a clue about this and even the women themselves can't tell you. When they get what they SAY they want, they want something different. If they get different, they want something else.

What do christian women really want in a man? Same thing as all the other women - whatever they don't have. :whistle:

What ever we dont have? Hmm what is that then ? -
:unsure:

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I have talked to thousands of men and women regarding this topic over the years. For the longest time I thought Christian women wanted the sweetest, most accommodating guy they could find. My observation has taught me worldly women want someone fun, masculine, relaxed, essentially the cool cat. But, what are your observations? Has anything changed in the past 20 years or is that just my imagination?
Yes, I noticed one thing that changed.... 20 years ago, women generally wanted a manly man, someone strong and masculine.. Now it seems like most women prefer a skinny, nerdy type.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
well, as someone said, each woman is different. what does she want? heck, a lot of times, she doesn't even know. lol!

i figure, if a woman knows who she is in the Lord, perhaps what she wants is more defined.

i remember in my early 20s, i made a list of what i wanted in a man. it wasn't long. maybe 10 things. i don't remember when i did it, but one day, i decided to throw that list in the trash, literally. i decided it all came down to 1) a man who loves God and shows it in his character/life, 2) a man who plays the guitar or piano, and 3) a man who can make me laugh. :D

TarekMorsi

Jun 3, 2018
Wow! This seems so true! Well put. I'm glad however that we do have a choice. We can ask God to send us who we need in order to bring him glory.
And do not deny the mushrikahs until he believes and a believing nation is better than a partner, even if you are impressed and do not disobey the polytheists until they believe and worship a believer better than a mushrik.
This is a haraam prohibition on the believers from marrying the idolaters from idolaters. Then the majority of them are apostates, and that every participant is included in the scripture and idolatry. The women of the people of the Book singled out this, saying: "And the protectors of the believers and the protectors of those who have given the book before you, if you come to them, their wages are fortified, 5].
Ali ibn Abi Talha said, from Ibn Abbas in saying: "Do not marry the mushrikat until he believes." Allaah excluded from this the women of the people of the Book. And so said Mujahid, Akrama, Saeed bin Jubair, and Mohawal, and Hassan, and Aldhak, Zaid bin Aslam, and spring bin Anas, and others.
It was said: but the intended polytheists of the worshipers of the idols, did not want the people of the book in college, and the meaning close to the first, and God knows best.
As for what was narrated by Ibn Jarir: Ubayd ibn Adam ibn Abi Iyas al-Asqalani told me, Abi Abd al-Hamid ibn Bahram al-Fizari told us, the month of Ibn Hushab said to us: I heard Abdullah ibn Abbas say: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) What was a female believer, and deprived of any religion other than Islam, said God Almighty: (and those who disbelieve in faith has lost his work) [table: 5]. Talha bin Ubaidullah was a Jew, and Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman was a Christian. He angered Omar ibn al-Khattab with great anger, so that they could take control of them. They said: We are launching, O Commander of the Faithful, and do not get angry! He said: "If their divorce is resolved, their marriage has been dissolved, but I will take them out of you. This effect on Omar Gharib too.
Abu Jaafar ibn Jarir, may God have mercy on him, said after his story of consensus on the permissibility of marrying the scriptures: "But Omar hated it so that people would not sacrifice in Islam or other meanings, as Abu Karib told us. Ibn Idris told us, He said: He married a Jewish Hudhayfah. He said: I do not claim that it is haraam, but I am afraid that they abused the prostitutes from them.
This is a saheeh isnaad, and al-Khallal narrated from Muhammad ibn Isma'il, from Wakee, from the hadith towards him.
Ibn Jareer said: Musa ibn Abd al-Rahman al-Masrouqi told us, Muhammad bin Beshr told us, Sufyan bin Said told us about Yazeed ibn Abi Ziyad from Zayd ibn Wahab. He said: [Ali] Umar ibn al-Khattab said: The Muslim marries the Christian and does not marry the Christian Muslim.
He said: This is the correct evidence from the first.
Then he said: Tameem ibn al-Muntasir told us, Ishaq al-Azraq told us about a partner, about Shatha ibn Suwar, on the authority of al-Hasan, on the authority of Jabir ibn Abd Allah that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "We marry women of the people of the Book and do not marry our wives."
Then he said: And this news, even if it is in its isnaad, is what is in it.
So said Ibn Jarir, may God have mercy on him.
Ibn Abi Hatim said: Muhammad bin Isma'il al-Ahmasi told us, and we were told by Jaafar ibn Burqan, from Maimon ibn Mahran, from Ibn 'Umar that he disliked the marriage of the people of the Book,
Al-Bukhaari said: Ibn Umar said: I do not know anything greater than to say: The Lord is Jesus.
Abu Bakr al-Khallal al-Hanbali said: Narrated by Muhammad ibn Harun. It was narrated by Ishaaq ibn Ibrahim (h). Muhammad bin Ali told me. Saleh bin Ahmad told us that they asked Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibn Hanbal about the words of Allaah. Arabs who worship idols.
And he said: "If a believer is better than a partner, even if he is impressed with you," al-Sadi said, "I came down in Abdullah bin Rawahah. He had a black nation. He was angry with her and he wailed her. Then he panicked." Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came and told him her story. He said to him: "What is it?" He said: fast, pray, improve wudoo ', and bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that you are the Messenger of God. He said: "O Abu Abdullah, this is insured." He said: "And he who sent you in the right to marry her and marry her." And he did it, and he was attacked by people of Muslims. And they wanted to be infidel to the infidels, and Vnkhohm desire in their calculation, Vnzl God: (And the mother of a believer better than a partner, even if you liked) (and the believer is better than a mushrik and even your roses)
'Abd al-Rahman ibn Zaid al-'Afri told us from' Abd-Allaah ibn Yazeed, from 'Abd-Allaah ibn' Amr, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Do not marry women for good. On their money, so that their money may be oppressed, and they will be oppressed by religion. A black nation has a better religion. " The African is weak.
It is proven in al-Saheehayn from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The woman is married to four: for her money, for her account, for her beauty, for her religion; And a Muslim from Jabir like him. It is narrated that Ibn 'Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "This world is a good thing, and the best of this world is good women."
And he said: "Do not marry the mushrikeen until they believe." That is, they do not marry the polytheists, the believing women, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Then Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And a believing slave is better than a mushrik, even if he is your idol." That is, a believing man, even if he is a slave, is better than a mushrik, even if he is a secret president. (And God calls for Paradise and forgiveness with his permission) ie: the legitimacy and what ordered him and what forbade him (and shows his verses to the people may remember)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
What ever we dont have? Hmm what is that then ? -
:unsure:
One thing I will say is that I am not so trusting of those who speak for what they think women want. EVERY women is different in what they want.

TarekMorsi

Jun 3, 2018
well, as someone said, each woman is different. what does she want? heck, a lot of times, she doesn't even know. lol!

i figure, if a woman knows who she is in the Lord, perhaps what she wants is more defined.

i remember in my early 20s, i made a list of what i wanted in a man. it wasn't long. maybe 10 things. i don't remember when i did it, but one day, i decided to throw that list in the trash, literally. i decided it all came down to 1) a man who loves God and shows it in his character/life, 2) a man who plays the guitar or piano, and 3) a man who can make me laugh. :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and those who are with him are hard on the infidels. They are among them, who see them as prostrating, prostrating themselves, prostrating themselves with Allah, and their tenderness, especially in their faces, from the effect of prostration. This is like them in the Torah. Like them in the gospel. God promised those who believe and do good works of them forgiveness and a great reward (29)
He said: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those who are with him are hard on the infidels, among them they see a prostration of prostration. They seek refuge from Allaah and their tenderness, especially in their faces, from the effect of prostration. That is like them in the Torah. Like them in the gospel. Believe and do righteous deeds of them, forgiveness and great reward.
There are five issues: the first: the verse: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah Muhammad and the beginner (Messenger) experience. It was said: Muhammad beginning and (Messenger) of God his curse.
And those who have sympathy with the beginner, and the news after it, do not stop on this appreciation to the Messenger of God and the first stop on the Messenger of God; Because his attributes - peace be upon him - are more than what his companions have described. And the experience and mercy of a second story. And the fact that the attributes among the companions of the Prophet - peace be upon him - is similar. It was said: "All those who are with him are meant to be with him.
Blessed are among them, who have mercy on one another. It was said: sympathetic sympathizers. Al-Hasan read hard on the infidels and put them on the spot, as if he said: And those who are with him in the case of the severity of the infidels and mercy among them. You see them prostrate prostrate talk about the abundance of their prayers. They seek forgiveness from Allah and our mercy, which seek paradise and the satisfaction of Allaah.
Second: The meaning of the verse: especially in their faces of the effect of prostration, especially the mark, and it has two languages: the tide and the palace, that is: the signs of Tahgd night and night of vigil. And in Sunan Ibn Majah said: Tell us Ismail bin Mohammed Al-Talhi said told us fixed bin Musa Abu Yazid on the partner of the Amish from Abu Sufyan on Jabir said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him: - who increased his prayers at night good face during the day. Ibn al-Arabi said: Wadse people in the hadith of the Prophet - peace be upon him - in error, not the Prophet - peace be upon him - in which he mentioned a letter. Ibn Wahab narrated from Malik, especially in their faces, about the effect of prostration on the part of their forefathers from the earth when prostrating. Said ibn Jubayr said to him. In the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he prayed on the morning of the twenty-first of Ramadaan and the mosque was stopped and he was on 'Arish, so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) departed from his prayers and on his forehead and his rabbit the traces of water and mud. Al-Hasan said: It is a whiteness that is in the face on the Day of Resurrection. Said ibn Jubayr also said, and narrated by al-Awfi from Ibn Abbas, said Zuhri. And in the correct of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - from the words of Abu Hurayrah, and in it: [Even if God completed the judiciary between the slaves and wanted to come out of mercy of those who wanted the people of fire ordered the angels to get out of the fire who was not involved with God anything wanted May Allah have mercy on him who says that there is no god but Allah and they will know them in the fire. And Shahr ibn Hushab said: The place of prostration from their faces like the moon on the night of the full moon. Ibn Abbas and Mujahid said: "Especially in the world, which is the good sunnah." And Mujahid also: is reverence and humility. Mansour said: I asked a mujahideen about the verse: especially in their faces, is it a trace between the eyes of the man? He said no, it may be between the eyes of a man like the knee of the goat, the hardest heart of stones, but light in their faces of reverence. Ibn Girij said: It is the glorification and deception. And Shammer ibn Atiyyah said: It is the blackness of the face from the night prayer. Al-Hassan said: If I saw them I thought them ill and they were sick. Al-Dahhaq said: "But he is not a scribe in their faces but he is yellow." Sufyan al-Thawri said: They pray at night if they are seen in their faces. His statement is as saying - peace be upon him - the one who has increased his prayer by night and has good face during the day. It has been said above. Ata al-Kharasani said: In this verse, everyone who has kept the five prayers has entered.
The third is the saying: That is like them in the Torah and like them in the Bible. Fur said: There are two sides, if you want to say the meaning, like them in the Torah and in the Bible, as in the Qur'aan. He began to say: And like them in the Bible. And Ibn Abbas and others said: They are two examples, one in the Torah and the other in the Bible, and this is based on the Torah. Mujahid said: It is like one, meaning that this is their status in the Torah and the Gospel. On the meaning of illusion as planting. And a slaughterer means his children and his children, according to Ibn Zayd and others. A fighter said: It is one plant, and if it comes out after it has been cut off. Al-Jawhari said: Cut off the plant and plant the chick, and combine the drinkers. The sown plantation has been cut off. Al-Akhfash said in his saying: Take out his halves ie, his limbs. And the fox said about Alkasai. Fur said: The lowest transplant is a slash if it comes out. The poet said:
He brought out the blanket on the face of the rich, and of the trees, the fruit of the fruit
Glass: Take out any sandwich: its leaf. It was said that the scoundrel is the thorn of the snobel, and the Arabs also call it al-Safa, which is the bash of al-Bahmi. It was said: It is the Sunbill, and comes out of the grain ten stingles and ninety-eight, said fur, told Maori. Ibn Katheer and Ibn Zikwan (Shatah) recited the opening of the iqaamah, and the rest of them stayed. And Anas and Nasr bin Asim and Ibn Thabab (Shattah) read like a stick. Al-Jahdari and Ibn Abi Ishaq (Shattah) recited without Mhmz, all languages in it.
This is like God struck him to the ears

TarekMorsi

Jun 3, 2018
One thing I will say is that I am not so trusting of those who speak for what they think women want. EVERY women is different in what they want.
O women of the Prophet, you are not as one of the women, if you are not subject to the word Vittmp who has a heart disease and said a well-known word (32)
Saying in the interpretation of the verse: O women of the Prophet, you are not as one of the women if you are not subject to Vtmma Vetmaa who has a disease in his heart and said a well-known word (32)
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "O wives of the Prophet, you are not as one of the women."
As human beings told us, he said: Tna Yazid, said: Thana Said, from Qatada, saying (O women of the Prophet, not as one of the women) means women of this nation.
And he said: (do not subject to saying) says: do not Tlen to say to men as desired by the people of obscene Mnk. And about which we said the people of interpretation.
* Mentioned who said that:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: "My father, my father, disobeyed him from his father, from Ibn Abbas, saying, 'Women of the Prophet, you are not as one of the women. .
Younis told me, he said: Tell us Ibn Wahab said: Ibn Zaid said in the saying (do not subject to saying) said: the subject has been what is hated to say women to men, which enters the hearts of men.
And he said (Vtmp who has a heart in his heart) says: Vtmp who has weakness in his heart, he is weak faith in his heart; either doubt in Islam hypocrite, so it is his command to underestimate the limits of God,
The people of interpretation differed in the interpretation of that; some said: But he described that in his heart a disease, because he is hypocritical.
Tell us human beings, he said: Tna Yazid, said: happy Tana, Qatada (Vtmp who has a heart disease) said: hypocrisy.
Others said: He even described it because they crave the infidelity.
He told us, "He said," We are more than you. "He said:" We are happy with Qatada.
And he said: (And said a well-known saying) says: and said a word has been authorized by God and allowed him.
As Yunus told us, he said: Ibn Wahab told us, he said: Ibn Zayd said in the saying (and said a well-known word) said: saying beautiful well well known in good.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I ain’t even gonna lie. I did not read those long posts.

TarekMorsi

Jun 3, 2018
I ain’t even gonna lie. I did not read those long posts.
It is darker than those who lie to Allah lying when he is called to Islam and God does not guide the wrongdoing people (7)
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And whoever is darker than those who turn against Allah is lying when he is called to Islam." No one is darker than those who lie to Allah and make him allies and partners. And this is why he said: (God does not guide the wrongdoers folk)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Well, in one part he was talking about Qatada which I think is something new at Taco Bell.
Oh ok! I don’t like Taco Bell, so I guess this doesn’t pertain to me.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And do not deny the mushrikahs until he believes and a believing nation is better than a partner, even if you are impressed and do not disobey the polytheists until they believe and worship a believer better than a mushrik.
This is a haraam prohibition on the believers from marrying the idolaters from idolaters. Then the majority of them are apostates, and that every participant is included in the scripture and idolatry. The women of the people of the Book singled out this, saying: "And the protectors of the believers and the protectors of those who have given the book before you, if you come to them, their wages are fortified, 5].
Ali ibn Abi Talha said, from Ibn Abbas in saying: "Do not marry the mushrikat until he believes." Allaah excluded from this the women of the people of the Book. And so said Mujahid, Akrama, Saeed bin Jubair, and Mohawal, and Hassan, and Aldhak, Zaid bin Aslam, and spring bin Anas, and others.
It was said: but the intended polytheists of the worshipers of the idols, did not want the people of the book in college, and the meaning close to the first, and God knows best.
As for what was narrated by Ibn Jarir: Ubayd ibn Adam ibn Abi Iyas al-Asqalani told me, Abi Abd al-Hamid ibn Bahram al-Fizari told us, the month of Ibn Hushab said to us: I heard Abdullah ibn Abbas say: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) What was a female believer, and deprived of any religion other than Islam, said God Almighty: (and those who disbelieve in faith has lost his work) [table: 5]. Talha bin Ubaidullah was a Jew, and Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman was a Christian. He angered Omar ibn al-Khattab with great anger, so that they could take control of them. They said: We are launching, O Commander of the Faithful, and do not get angry! He said: "If their divorce is resolved, their marriage has been dissolved, but I will take them out of you. This effect on Omar Gharib too.
Abu Jaafar ibn Jarir, may God have mercy on him, said after his story of consensus on the permissibility of marrying the scriptures: "But Omar hated it so that people would not sacrifice in Islam or other meanings, as Abu Karib told us. Ibn Idris told us, He said: He married a Jewish Hudhayfah. He said: I do not claim that it is haraam, but I am afraid that they abused the prostitutes from them.
This is a saheeh isnaad, and al-Khallal narrated from Muhammad ibn Isma'il, from Wakee, from the hadith towards him.
Ibn Jareer said: Musa ibn Abd al-Rahman al-Masrouqi told us, Muhammad bin Beshr told us, Sufyan bin Said told us about Yazeed ibn Abi Ziyad from Zayd ibn Wahab. He said: [Ali] Umar ibn al-Khattab said: The Muslim marries the Christian and does not marry the Christian Muslim.
He said: This is the correct evidence from the first.
Then he said: Tameem ibn al-Muntasir told us, Ishaq al-Azraq told us about a partner, about Shatha ibn Suwar, on the authority of al-Hasan, on the authority of Jabir ibn Abd Allah that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "We marry women of the people of the Book and do not marry our wives."
Then he said: And this news, even if it is in its isnaad, is what is in it.
So said Ibn Jarir, may God have mercy on him.
Ibn Abi Hatim said: Muhammad bin Isma'il al-Ahmasi told us, and we were told by Jaafar ibn Burqan, from Maimon ibn Mahran, from Ibn 'Umar that he disliked the marriage of the people of the Book,
Al-Bukhaari said: Ibn Umar said: I do not know anything greater than to say: The Lord is Jesus.
Abu Bakr al-Khallal al-Hanbali said: Narrated by Muhammad ibn Harun. It was narrated by Ishaaq ibn Ibrahim (h). Muhammad bin Ali told me. Saleh bin Ahmad told us that they asked Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibn Hanbal about the words of Allaah. Arabs who worship idols.
And he said: "If a believer is better than a partner, even if he is impressed with you," al-Sadi said, "I came down in Abdullah bin Rawahah. He had a black nation. He was angry with her and he wailed her. Then he panicked." Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came and told him her story. He said to him: "What is it?" He said: fast, pray, improve wudoo ', and bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that you are the Messenger of God. He said: "O Abu Abdullah, this is insured." He said: "And he who sent you in the right to marry her and marry her." And he did it, and he was attacked by people of Muslims. And they wanted to be infidel to the infidels, and Vnkhohm desire in their calculation, Vnzl God: (And the mother of a believer better than a partner, even if you liked) (and the believer is better than a mushrik and even your roses)
'Abd al-Rahman ibn Zaid al-'Afri told us from' Abd-Allaah ibn Yazeed, from 'Abd-Allaah ibn' Amr, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Do not marry women for good. On their money, so that their money may be oppressed, and they will be oppressed by religion. A black nation has a better religion. " The African is weak.
It is proven in al-Saheehayn from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The woman is married to four: for her money, for her account, for her beauty, for her religion; And a Muslim from Jabir like him. It is narrated that Ibn 'Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "This world is a good thing, and the best of this world is good women."
And he said: "Do not marry the mushrikeen until they believe." That is, they do not marry the polytheists, the believing women, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Then Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And a believing slave is better than a mushrik, even if he is your idol." That is, a believing man, even if he is a slave, is better than a mushrik, even if he is a secret president. (And God calls for Paradise and forgiveness with his permission) ie: the legitimacy and what ordered him and what forbade him (and shows his verses to the people may remember)
That reminds me... does anybody know if there is in the new forum any way to tell whether a post has already been reported or not?

For the record, this post has already been reported cause I just did it. But whenever I hit the "Report" button on an islamic screed, I hate to think that I might be contributing to a flood of reports. But what if nobody else has reported it because everybody else assumed somebody else was going to report it.

We need a way to check whether a post has been reported or not. Then again, I have never yet heard a moderator complaining about report-flooding.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It is darker than those who lie to Allah lying when he is called to Islam and God does not guide the wrongdoing people (7)
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And whoever is darker than those who turn against Allah is lying when he is called to Islam." No one is darker than those who lie to Allah and make him allies and partners. And this is why he said: (God does not guide the wrongdoers folk)
TarekMorsi, I normally say "Welcome" to newcomers. However, I will refrain in this case, because you have already broken the site rules by promoting Islam. Promoters of false religions are not welcome here. Your posts have been reported.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I've been around more than 50 years and I tend to notice things. If that's something you want to hold against me, then so be it.

You know it's one thing to disagree with someone because you have facts or personal experiences that might prove otherwise.... and it's another thing when you disagree with someone just because you don't like what they said... that's called being judgemental.

Jun 29, 2018
Marianna Florida
Wasting your time preaching your moon god religion here Tarek. Supposedly Muhammad says Jesus was a prophet. If so, why does Islam then subsequently deny everything Jesus taught which came from the Throne of heaven? Allah nor Muhammad died for the sins of his people nor do they show love that changes hearts and makes people into a new creation that pleases God. Jesus said he was the only way to heaven, so being that prophets are put to death for being false o suggest you learn who he really is and then obey him and worship the one true God of Israel!