What do you collect and why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeniBean
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I collect wooden Christmas ornaments. When I travel, I try to find an ornament handmade from the area I'm visiting. It's nice decorating the tree and as I hang the ornaments, it gives me a nice memory from the trip.
 
I collect wooden Christmas ornaments. When I travel, I try to find an ornament handmade from the area I'm visiting. It's nice decorating the tree and as I hang the ornaments, it gives me a nice memory from the trip.
I think when all the our kids are grown i just found a travel buddy!!! That or you are a long lost friend!:D
 
As promised here are the Trees...One with Blue ribbon is the tree which holds the ornaments that I collect from travels and the other tree is my Star Wars tree.
20151130_185855.jpg20151130_185817.jpg20151130_185742.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to justify collecting JUST for the sake of collecting, but I do have a few rocks...and books! I'm a major bookworm!
 
I have stuffed animals, mostly the ones from childhood. Fortunately my collection is not massive or big or anything, less than 20
 
Jars of Clay albums! :D I'm almost done though. Next would be Passion albums!