What do you think of 9/11?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bangoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What do my US friends think of 9/11/2001?

  • Russian airstrike

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (say what)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what you're writing about. I see a st. Andrews flag above your name so I can assume you are from Scotland, but it's hard to read what you write; like english is not your native language.

Here is the deal, muslims attacked us. The United States going to Iraq and Afghanistan did not create the problem. It's simple, 9/11 was a surprise attack just like when Japan torpedoed Pearl Harbor. This was the first attack in their war against us. Our choice was to: do nothing and let islam have its way with us, fight them here in a prolonged war which would suck a whole lot, or fight them over there in a prolonged war which just plain sucks. Personally I would have taken out Iran's military before going into Iraq. The object of warfare is to make the enemy dead. They struck first and killed over 3k of ours, so we have a responsibility to make way more of theirs dead.

This may not be a Christian thing to advocate, it's not. But the United States is not a theocracy.


Whoa, back the truck up and put it in park. "We have a responsibility to make way more of theirs dead?" How so? This is real life, not a continual game of one-upmanship going on between countries. God says that vengeance is HIS. Not OURS. This world is already in hell, WE put it there ages ago. From the beginning of time, we have been in a war against each other, country against country. We take out Iran's military? Then what will they do? They will take out OUR military, and then we'll REALLY be screwed.. Just sayin.. And the USA is just as freaked up as any other country is, probably even more so.
 
OK, friends. I truly appreciate your thoughts but please let's make this thread clear for people to say what is their view on the 9/11. Thank you very much!
 
You would think this is the bdf...

Nah...not enough Scripture being taken wildly out of context and used to beat the hell out of people with.

BTW - that kitty in your avatar frightens me. I imagine that little ball of fluff slowly licking it's paw to clean its face after it has devoured the souls of an entire kingdom.
 
Nah...not enough Scripture being taken wildly out of context and used to beat the hell out of people with.

BTW - that kitty in your avatar frightens me. I imagine that little ball of fluff slowly licking it's paw to clean its face after it has devoured the souls of an entire kingdom.
Furby cat wants to eat your soul....
Lol! My furby kitty is nice:)
 
Nah...not enough Scripture being taken wildly out of context and used to beat the hell out of people with.

BTW - that kitty in your avatar frightens me. I imagine that little ball of fluff slowly licking it's paw to clean its face after it has devoured the souls of an entire kingdom.

I think the cat is kind of cute... looks like Gizmo.
 
OK, friends. I truly appreciate your thoughts but please let's make this thread clear for people to say what is their view on the 9/11. Thank you very much!
Threads on cc hardly ever keep to their main op lol. You will see that soon lol
 
The bible says we fight against principalities and people in high places, but the dingbats here don't wanna admit that the principalities and people in high places, is our governments and their officials.. Lotta ostriches here, that's fer sure. The government has been screwing us over and killing us for many, many millenia. Wake up, ignoramuses.
 
Whoa, back the truck up and put it in park. "We have a responsibility to make way more of theirs dead?" How so? This is real life, not a continual game of one-upmanship going on between countries. God says that vengeance is HIS. Not OURS. This world is already in hell, WE put it there ages ago. From the beginning of time, we have been in a war against each other, country against country. We take out Iran's military? Then what will they do? They will take out OUR military, and then we'll REALLY be screwed.. Just sayin.. And the USA is just as freaked up as any other country is, probably even more so.

Ok Blue woman, I'll have what your drinking.

Come on. The U.S. military is stronger than the next 10 militaries combined. Something got to be done with Iran before they have functioning nuclear weapons. They will nuke Isreal when they get the bomb.

No we are not as "freaked up" as any other country, not yet anyways.
 
The bible says we fight against principalities and people in high places, but the dingbats here don't wanna admit that the principalities and people in high places, is our governments and their officials.. Lotta ostriches here, that's fer sure. The government has been screwing us over and killing us for many, many millenia. Wake up, ignoramuses.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to blue_ladybug again xD
 
The bible says we fight against principalities and people in high places, but the dingbats here don't wanna admit that the principalities and people in high places, is our governments and their officials.. Lotta ostriches here, that's fer sure. The government has been screwing us over and killing us for many, many millenia. Wake up, ignoramuses.
I wonder what Washington would think of current day america...
 
Ok Blue woman, I'll have what your drinking.

Come on. The U.S. military is stronger than the next 10 militaries combined. Something got to be done with Iran before they have functioning nuclear weapons. They will nuke Isreal when they get the bomb.

No we are not as "freaked up" as any other country, not yet anyways.
hmmm.... Remember the arms race against Russia? Then we had enough nuclear power to destroy the world... Now, well, if Russia attacks us, we might be screwed. No offense to marek if he sees that lol.
 
OK, friends. I truly appreciate your thoughts but please let's make this thread clear for people to say what is their view on the 9/11. Thank you very much!

I didn't mean to derail your thread, but that is a bunch of horse crap saying the US government is behind 9/11.
 
Were also told our enemy is evil in the spiritual realm, as we all know satan is a spirit who while not having power over us physically, has the power to influence what we think and do. And he creates things like Islam in order to harm people both spiritually and physically. So I believe that Islam would be a part of that enemy.

Also, why did the poll close so early? I didnt get to vote : /
 
Ok Blue woman, I'll have what your drinking.

Come on. The U.S. military is stronger than the next 10 militaries combined. Something got to be done with Iran before they have functioning nuclear weapons. They will nuke Isreal when they get the bomb.

No we are not as "freaked up" as any other country, not yet anyways.


The US has been in Iran, Iraq and wherever else for how many decades now? It's been at war since long before I was born. The US military can't be too strong, since it took FOREVER to even find, catch and kill Bin Laden and Hussein. BTW, several countries have had functioning nuclear weapons for several years. And YES, the dumb old USA is more messed up than any other country, since it has alienated ALL the allies we used to have. Wake up, and stop being blind to the evilness around you.
 
Ok Blue woman, I'll have what your drinking.

Come on. The U.S. military is stronger than the next 10 militaries combined. Something got to be done with Iran before they have functioning nuclear weapons. They will nuke Isreal when they get the bomb.

No we are not as "freaked up" as any other country, not yet anyways.

Suggest some prophetical studies, when you see Israel getting nuked remember that chapter and verse I want to see it. Just a suggestion.
 
I didn't mean to derail your thread, but that is a bunch of horse crap saying the US government is behind 9/11.
Osama was behind it.... But there may be more to it though. It would take me to long to say what, but I can.
 
hmmm.... Remember the arms race against Russia? Then we had enough nuclear power to destroy the world... Now, well, if Russia attacks us, we might be screwed. No offense to marek if he sees that lol.

Yeah I remember, I was alive when it was going on.
 
Were also told our enemy is evil in the spiritual realm, as we all know satan is a spirit who while not having power over us physically, has the power to influence what we think and do. And he creates things like Islam in order to harm people both spiritually and physically. So I believe that Islam would be a part of that enemy.

Also, why did the poll close so early? I didnt get to vote : /

I know right, we've been disenfranchised with this poll.
 
I didn't mean to derail your thread, but that is a bunch of horse crap saying the US government is behind 9/11.

It's only horse crap to the ones who are loyal to a corrupt government. And governments have ALWAYS been corrupt. That is a fact that NO ONE can disprove. People who are loyal to a corrupt government, should be rounded up and introduced to the firing squad, IMO. After all, if foreignors can kill us, why can't we kill each other? Take the law into our own hands, mete out justice ourselves. Just sayin.