What does being a lukewarm Christian mean?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danielle1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The Lord says that, 'I would rather you be hot or cold.'

luke/warm is just another word to 'fence-straddle'.
they want to serve 2 masters.
they desire to be Spiritual and carnal.
they desire that the 'old-man' walk hand-in-hand with the 'new-man'.
this is spiritual confusion, you cannot be partakers of the table of devils
and the table of The Lord, our Father wants 100% of us.
 
I just realized that you are 15 years old. I may have been quite harsh to you and If have please forgive me. I hope and pray that God leads and guides you. I also thank God that 15 year old girl is seeking God and not boy's amen.

..........don't be too quick to accept that information at face value...........just saying...........

(there have been several posters come here who described themselves as young teenage girls........and the truth turned out to be something quite different........just saying)
 
..........don't be too quick to accept that information at face value...........just saying...........

(there have been several posters come here who described themselves as young teenage girls........and the truth turned out to be something quite different........just saying)

How did you find out? Date one of 'em?
 
How did you find out? Date one of 'em?

oddly enough.........in a WAY I suppose.........some time back there were TWO posters........young ladies, given age 18, from different places......who were TRULY a joy for me to read their comments, for they seemed quite MATURE in their understanding of Scripture............

Tintin and others here know of whom I speak.......

TURNED OUT they were BOTH some guy somewhere in Arizona? I think.........anyway he/they aren't here anymore......

It was quite depressing to be "taken in" by them/him............for I had even started a thread speaking of my joy for their presence here on CC............

Well.........after wiping the egg off my face.............I resolved to be a wee bit more careful about accepting such as TRUTH.

It's known as the "Sympathy Play." That being some (NOT ALL) some folks come here and list themselves as young girls in order to gain some sympathetic acceptance based on that...........and what Father among us would not do so?

But..........SOME of them are not truth.............just saying........

Don't know about this person yet.............we'll see