What does N/A mean?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
On the community chat members list, what does it mean when there is an N/A on the "Last Visit" field?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It took me some time to figure out the answer to this because I couldn't find anyone with N/A in that field (no one shows that to Admin). Anyway, if a user has their settings to "invisible" so that when they log in they won't show in the "who's online" list their last log in will always show as N/A.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
It took me some time to figure out the answer to this because I couldn't find anyone with N/A in that field (no one shows that to Admin). Anyway, if a user has their settings to "invisible" so that when they log in they won't show in the "who's online" list their last log in will always show as N/A.
Great! Thanks!

May 18, 2010
the reason it's there is most likely because this user has that feature disabled, instead of the glowing green dot they go on 'undetected' it doesn't glow green when online for them because they chose to hide this from other users. the setting is called invisible mode, you can navigate from the top right: settings, then under My Account settings it's the first selection on the list of General Settings.

May 18, 2010
My apologies lol, I passed Oncefallen's post up apparently.

J

jeremyPJ

on beer, it means "non-alcoholic". But does that mean it has no alcohol, or that it is not intended for alcoholics? hmmm...

X

Xioneks

It can also mean 'not available'