What does the Bible say about humane stewardship of animals - Thinking of turkeys and mice at Christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Something has dawned on me inmy later years. Not that I was ever one to harm creatures or flora for my pleasure, I now find myself disliking to eat meats or to harm even insects.. It seems unnatural and cruel. Oh, I still eat meat, but it is not like when I was younger, and Isee nothing wrong with humanely slaughtering animals for our food, but I have bdecome deeply aware of life given by our Father at any level. They seem to teache me perfect praise and dependence...nuts? Maybe, but I truly love anything with the breath of our Maker maintaining it.
Amen.

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
I am also against sticky traps, I once tried to free a mouse from the sticky traps it took a really long time and finally when only its tail was attached, it leaped back into the sticky traps out of fear. I patiently and gently tried to free it again but it died. Maybe it had a heart attack? We don't use sticky traps anymore but live traps don't work they always find their way back. Mice aren't bad it's the rats that we must get rid of.