What examples of dual fulfillment of prophecy exists in the New Testament?
Also, add examples of intertextuality too.
Also, add examples of intertextuality too.
I would not go so far as to say there is dual fulfillment of prophecy, but I do see how there are false fulfillments.What examples of dual fulfillment of prophecy exists in the New Testament?
Also, add examples of intertextuality too.
What examples of dual fulfillment of prophecy exists in the New Testament?
Also, add examples of intertextuality too.
One of the best ones in my opinion is Psalm 22:1 with Matthew 27:46., just off the top of my head.
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
I forgot back then when one verse of a passage was quoted, people thought about the whole passage or chapter as we call it.
Correct me if I'm wrong but did I read a while ago that Dr. Walter Martin was your mentor? If so when was this?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
mid to late 70's to 81 when I was in and out of Travis AFB.