What Have You Done Today?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Raked some leaves, studied what documents I have to take to the DMV tomorrow for my "Real ID" drivers licence, looked up some nutrition information on the internet, posted on the Bible discussion forum today, rather than wait till Saturday, since I have the afternoon off.
 
I was working today. After work i went to Tiger to look for some decors for my place. And i was looking for a present. My friend gave birth to a baby girl. So-i want to make a nice gift for her child.
 
Attended the first of 2 days lecture on "Evolution v/s Creation" delivered by Prof. Andy Mcintosh (an expert on thermodynamics) who came all the way from University of Leeds, England. It was quite refreshing to hear him speak on the subject :)
 
Last edited:
Well, let's see, I went to work, went to the library to do some studying, lifted weights, uhh... that's about it. Such an exciting day. lol
 
*work
*went to visit my friend's church(i was really blessed with the choir and sermon.)
 
Attended the first of 2 days lecture on "Evolution v/s Creation" delivered by Prof. Andy Mcintosh (an expert on thermodynamics) who came all the way from University of Leeds, England. It was quite refreshing to hear him speak on the subject :)[/QUOTE

Hi I know Andy Mac and his son Phil. I use to do some work for a Christian evangelistic charity called united beech missions. Andy Mac was one of the ubm leaders. It's a small world :-)
 
I had a nice walk with my dog.
I went to church.
I spent my evening with my mother.
 
Worked six hours, went to the bank, practiced our Christmas cantata, answered some emails, and got some nutritional information from the internet.
 
Well lets see

Got up
Stumbled into the bathroom still half asleep and got ready for work.
Rushed to the bus stop with seconds to spare before the bus came.
Spent most of the day at work
Came home
Made the tea
Put the bins out and nearly stepped on a hedgehog in the dark (ouch that would have been painful for both of us - dont know where it went).
Shoowed the neighbours cat out of the garden on my way back.
Played some christian music
Replied to some emails
and here I am on CC
 
Bought a tie.
Took a book back to the library.
Washed my car.
Took a 41-minute walk.
Sang along with the CD of the Christmas cantata we are going to do at church.
Worked on my novel for about an hour.
 
I spent a wonderful, drama free, day with my family! it has been a very blessed day!