What Have You Done Today?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Total R&R !
recovering from the last week of busyness and calibrating Jesus!

God bless
pickles
 
I saw the nero dr and had what I think is called a tenz test?
Where they stick alot of needles in both arms and hands and give electrical shocks to see if you feel it.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: yes you do!
And some I didnt.

This is the third time Ive had this test, in my back and arm before, I hope I wont ever have to do this again.
I think it is not a good thing to do any day.
Glad it is done though, now Im just porking out on christmas cookies. :):):):):)


God bless
pickles
 
I saw the nero dr and had what I think is called a tenz test?
Where they stick alot of needles in both arms and hands and give electrical shocks to see if you feel it.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: yes you do!
And some I didnt.

This is the third time Ive had this test, in my back and arm before, I hope I wont ever have to do this again.
I think it is not a good thing to do any day.
Glad it is done though, now Im just porking out on christmas cookies. :):):):):)


God bless
pickles
Sounds unpleasant. I guess it's better to feel the shock than not to feel the shock.
 
I am home bound mostly, in a wheelchair / I like to paint, so far today I am painting a picture of a cross coming down from heaven with two hands on either side reaching up...hope it turns out as good it looks in my minds eye...
 
I've watched a lot of football today, this being the last day of the NFL regular season, and playoff spots on the line.
 
I cleaned my sister's house & watched my niece & nephew while my sister is at work....and prayed a lot.