What Have You Done Today?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I finnally had all the parts, so I began work on turning an antique candelabra into a lighted chandlear.
And yes, Im being careful to keep the antique in its original state. :)
It will look perfect in a room I just redid.
Soon as the paint drys on the add on parts, I can finish it. :)
the add on parts are so I dont have to do any changes to the original .

God bless
pickles
 
After I got home from work, I went on line and downloaded a couple of tax forms, and then studied the 1040 form, wondering if I can do my own taxes this year.
 
worked on the yard, did a little bit of work I brought home from the office, did some shopping with my oldest daughter, picked up contacts from eye Dr and prescription from pharmacy, baked two batches of granola bars. I'm exhausted.

this evening I'm taking my youngest daughter shopping and going out to eat Puerto Rican food.

both of the girls are going back to college tomorrow. hope to see them in a couple of weeks.
 
I went to church, then sat at McD's for the rest of the day applying for jobs, then had dinner at McD's with my sister. Not very exciting lol.
 
i woke up really early this morning. The first thing I did was pray,had my quiet time,took a shower, getting ready for work, and just killing time. I still have 30 mins left til i'm off to work. :)
 
I should be getting myself to bed now... Not feeling that sleepy, but wise to get some sleep. Perhaps when I lay under the sheets I might then be feeling a lot more tired then. ;) Often happens like this way for me. When I keep on staying up and awake, I seldom feel tired very quick, but once I am in bed, I realize how exhausted I really feel/am. ;) Anyways, I am already feeling some sneaky sleepiness coming towards me. :eek:*paranoid looks* I better get to bed, then. Nighty Nighty! :)
 
0128032226.jpg
I made this garbage can today out of old barn wood and an old roaster pan to go with the kitchen redo we are doing. :)

God bless
pickles
 
Well today is my daughters 28th birthday. She is living in Australia & I am in Spain.
Because we cannot celebrate together physically, my hubby and I went out to have a meal
to celebrate her birthday. It was a beautiful sunny day.
I thank God for her as the bible says that children are a blessing from God! :D :)
 
I went to choir practice today, did laundry, cleaned my apartment, paid a bill, checked oil and tire pressure, shopped, worked on my novel ...
 
i've managed to feed my children... thats about it... i feel thats all i've managed all week.
 
I just wrote a very stupid question for joke in this section. Please don't chase me from the forum. I repent