What Hobbies Do You Enjoy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptainGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ham radio
Inventing
Electronics prototyping
Car repair
Rehabbing houses
Platinum recovery
Gold recovery
Shaklee sales
Reading
Playing the recorder
Computers
Computer programming
Secondlife
Christian Chat
Alternative Health research
Bioelectricity
Bioelectromagnatism
End Times research
Bible Study
Tesla Research
Camping
Shooting
Fishing
Bicycling
Mountain biking
Alternative History Research
Writing
Truth studies
And more, no doubt.
 
I enjoy playing with kids too....especially my little nephew who cries and cries if I set him down to do something else and is all giggling once I pick him up again. Ya know Ellie we should run a daycare in heaven so we can play games with kids all day and all night :)

You guys should run a daycare on earth. They must be making tons of money with how much they charge.. :rolleyes:
 
Hobbies that I've had/have/will probably have again are:

photography
drumming
singing
weightlifting (more for muscle, not for max poundages)
mountain biking
boogieboarding
scale model car collecting
scale model airplanes
flight simulation
the stock market (I like studying it)
detailing cars
sports cars
aviation
r/c helicopters
drawing
replica air guns (I have .177 bb gun replicas of a 357 magnum, colt 1911 and russian AK-74u)
 
Last edited: