What if Jesus invited you to dinner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
If Jesus invited you to dinner, what would you say? what would you ask? How would you speak to him? would you believe its really Jesus himself? would you believe the things Jesus would say? what proof's would you ask for? How would you understand his explanations? How will you take it all in?

I know by now, your minds will be going ten to the dozen of thoughts, Yeh I wonder what would it be like. There is a movie Called The Perfect Stranger and its tells a story of a person who asks the very questions and lots more. Here is a trailer of that movie. I know it's subtitled, but its the only one that shows a good 10 minutes of the movie, other than a trailer showing just pictures.


NIKKI AND THE PERFECT STRANGER
​


[video=youtube;H-abGiwhZ6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-abGiwhZ6o[/video]






​
 
Well, if Jesus invited me to dinner two things would be obvious....

1. I am physically dead
2. I am in heaven :)
 
Well, if Jesus invited me to dinner two things would be obvious....

1. I am physically dead
2. I am in heaven :)
I wasn't genuinely asking people to say or quote what they would ask in this thread, it was a mere thought, for you to imagine and to think of the thought. But good questions.
 
I would ask if I'm eternally saved, and then apologize for my selfish-state.

I'd also thank him for penguins and pizza.
 
If you wish to see the whole movie, here is the link. But it's subtitled, but it is the full movie.

[video=youtube;HLSCrGZ_EDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLSCrGZ_EDE[/video]
 
I don't think I would be able to ask anything on account of all my failures coming to mind at once.
 
Again People This thread is not for you to state the things you would ask or say or do. It was for you to think of it to yourself. and perhaps watch the movie for answers you may not of heard before. This thread is just for you to think about. Though I should of said in the beginning. But Im sure you have many questions or things you would say. but if you can comment on the movie. and how it has effected you or even answered your veryone questions. Thank you
 
Revelations 3: 20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."
 
I would be speachless for an hour.... then.... I'd maybe think about something to ask Him. S2
 
Well since everyone is quoting what they would say or ask, I will follow suit hehe. I would ask why is it hard for these scientist to accept that we were created in God's image. The scientist and evolutionists finds it hard to accept,
 
Jesus has invited me to dinner, the marriage feast of the Lamb. I'm going dressed in His righteousness alone. Like the two on the road to Emmaus I expect His words will burn within my heart. Joy unspeakable He will produce with just His presence.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
 
You also put this on the blog page. It was there I told you what I would say. Mostly let Him take the initiative on the conversation. You can read there what else I wrote.
 
Well, if Jesus invited me to dinner two things would be obvious....

1. I am physically dead
2. I am in heaven :)
And there would be millions of others around us, because that's the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. Amen, and Alleluia!
 
Good trailer! I will watch the whole movie later today, hopefully with my husband.

So happy to see two threads about evangelism!

This is a great way to promote people to start to think about witnessing about our faith.

And even better with the subtitles - I think it is Arabic. Good to know that Arabs are going to be able to watch this and think about Jesus.
 
Are we allowed to comment what we would do seems no? Not sure what is the purpose of the thread? The title is a question the OP asks questions then says he doesnt want us to comment so I'm confused.
 
Last edited:
Overwhelming joy, IDK what I would do or say... But I do have dinner with Yah when I show up to the "moadim" which is pretty awesome, but I do long for this;

Revelation 21:3-4, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father. And Yahweh will wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain, for the former things have passed away."
 
Giving the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, every time I have dinner (or any other meal) He is there...........and sometimes I forget this, but I never forget to say Grace...........God bless...........continue with your discussions