What if Jesus invited you to dinner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
First off, I would apologize for him having to walk thought 17 inches of snow to get here, and excuse the shoes in the way of the door.

I would say to him "Jesus, I know my choices have not always been what you approve of, but I try as much as I can to do what you expect of a decent human being to do, and follow your Commandments". I would be so honored that Jesus chose my house to have dinner with my wife and I, and so many things I would ask him, such as "do you like what you see on earth", and "exactly what is your definition of 'a little while' since that is what time frame you set for the end of the world and the return, some 2000 years ago". I guess there would be so many more questions that I would have, and I would also ask what else I could do for him.
 
Revisited the question in the OP Title.............and it occurred to me that IF Jesus INVITED me to dinner............that would mean I would be going to His house?

If so...............the VERY FIRST question I would ask is: "uh, Lord, will I be here for breakfast too?"
 
I would ask things about His childhood, that the Bible don't mention...
And ask Him to save everyone...
 
Are we allowed to comment what we would do seems no? Not sure what is the purpose of the thread? The title is a question the OP asks questions then says he doesnt want us to comment so I'm confused.
The thread is merely for you to think to yourself. and mainly comment of the movie. the movie is called The perfect stranger, and in the titles in teh beginning was the very question asked in this thread title. I was not asking you or anyone personally, it was merely to get you thnking" yeh would would I ask, or would would I say if I was invited to a dinner with Jesus" the thread is for you to think to yourself. But more to comment on the movie. thats the reason for this thread, I do appologize that i did not explain myself properly. Please don't sue me for mis-informing you LOL.
 
The thread is merely for you to think to yourself. and mainly comment of the movie. the movie is called The perfect stranger, and in the titles in teh beginning was the very question asked in this thread title. I was not asking you or anyone personally, it was merely to get you thnking" yeh would would I ask, or would would I say if I was invited to a dinner with Jesus" the thread is for you to think to yourself. But more to comment on the movie. thats the reason for this thread, I do appologize that i did not explain myself properly. Please don't sue me for mis-informing you LOL.

You're lucky I'm not one of them lawyers :p
Thanks for clearing it up.
 
I would love to pray with Jesus! Wow that would be an amazing spiritual experience
 
I've seen the movie and I liked it (though I no longer remember much of it).
It's a interesting concept
 
I would love to pray with Jesus! Wow that would be an amazing spiritual experience

Just think...every time you pray to the Father dia the name of Jesus you do pray with Jesus as he is the only mediator between God and men....The man Christ Jesus...... :)