In much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing sorrow. (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
In many regards I desire to be as oblivious as most people. It would be preferred that I spend my days with an ignorant optimism that there wasn't a spiritual enemy to man. Perhaps that the economy will bounce back like it always does. I would like that maniacal sociopaths were just fictional but if they did exist they wouldn't have any bearing on our existence. To my misfortune and my joy I know the truth. I know that evil men, women and entities have bowed down to serve Lucifer. It has been a plan in effect for thousands of years, manipulating bloodlines, financial institutions, governments, religious organizations and society itself. It has not only been proved that these conspiracies exist, but they openly brag about their plans for world dominance and depopulation. All I have researched has only validated completely the Scriptures, giving me full confidence that what they tell is coming true and there is a Savior returning. Before this happens however much suffering will take place. If you wake up and see that all is being set up like men on a chess board preparing for the inevitable "mate" then you can at least make some preparations now that might minimize the suffering. Choosing not to play is not an option. Christians will be hunted down, handed over and tortured. People will fight/kill for food, turn to cannibalism and become barbaric. You can think this wrong if you want. Do some research yourself. Remember Christ said in Matt 24:21, "For then there will be great tribulation, such has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."