What is Happening With The US Election?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You know I did expect them to do this though I said to my mom the only way Biden will win is if they rig the election or try something funny and then wouldn't you know this happened

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
I'm a Canadian, so no real skin in the game so to speak....however, obviously a US presidential election is hugely important to my country and pretty much every country in the world.

I'll be perfectly candid, I have never been a fan of Donald J. Trump....not in his business career, not as a celebrity and not as your President. In point of fact I've been left leaning most of my life, I'm 54 now, for a long time I identified as being center left...moderate in other words. I know I've also put some conservative types off....and that's fine, life isn't a popularity contest.

But over the past few years, and especially over the past couple, my politics have been drifting right....but I don't feel that I've so much moved right, I feel more like I've been pushed. Pushed by the extreme nutbars who have started dominating left leaning liberal politics.

And now, as I watch to see how your election unfolds, though I still do not like DJT on a personal level, I am pulling for him to win. On facebook I've dropped about 50 friends who are disgusted by my politics, oh well....I unfriended a few, most unfriended me.

As much as I dislike DJT personally, I am frankly almost terrified at the prospect of a Biden presidency. Trump has more character flaws than.....oh I don't know, pick some metaphor. But ultimately, he is his own man....warts and all. Biden is also flawed obviously, and to me it makes no difference if he is more or less flawed than Trump. What does matter is that I don't believe Sleepy Joe is his own man, I believe he is bought and paid for and will dance to whatever tunes his masters play.....and the music I hear playing has an authroritarian and undemocrataic rhythm.

I spent about 9 of my first 12 years growing up in your country, (Canada born though) and I can still recite the Pledge and even the preamble to your wonderful constitution. This election is a disgusting mess.....no matter the result hardly anyone has any faith in the integrity of your system anymore. Both sides will lie, cheat, swindle and outright steal to win.....if Biden were to win fair and square, that's democracy.....but this election does not look democratic in the least.

Praying for your country, because a strong and free United States is the best thing for Canadians.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm a Canadian, so no real skin in the game so to speak....however, obviously a US presidential election is hugely important to my country and pretty much every country in the world.

I'll be perfectly candid, I have never been a fan of Donald J. Trump....not in his business career, not as a celebrity and not as your President. In point of fact I've been left leaning most of my life, I'm 54 now, for a long time I identified as being center left...moderate in other words. I know I've also put some conservative types off....and that's fine, life isn't a popularity contest.

But over the past few years, and especially over the past couple, my politics have been drifting right....but I don't feel that I've so much moved right, I feel more like I've been pushed. Pushed by the extreme nutbars who have started dominating left leaning liberal politics.

And now, as I watch to see how your election unfolds, though I still do not like DJT on a personal level, I am pulling for him to win. On facebook I've dropped about 50 friends who are disgusted by my politics, oh well....I unfriended a few, most unfriended me.

As much as I dislike DJT personally, I am frankly almost terrified at the prospect of a Biden presidency. Trump has more character flaws than.....oh I don't know, pick some metaphor. But ultimately, he is his own man....warts and all. Biden is also flawed obviously, and to me it makes no difference if he is more or less flawed than Trump. What does matter is that I don't believe Sleepy Joe is his own man, I believe he is bought and paid for and will dance to whatever tunes his masters play.....and the music I hear playing has an authroritarian and undemocrataic rhythm.

I spent about 9 of my first 12 years growing up in your country, (Canada born though) and I can still recite the Pledge and even the preamble to your wonderful constitution. This election is a disgusting mess.....no matter the result hardly anyone has any faith in the integrity of your system anymore. Both sides will lie, cheat, swindle and outright steal to win.....if Biden were to win fair and square, that's democracy.....but this election does not look democratic in the least.

Praying for your country, because a strong and free United States is the best thing for Canadians.
I didn't like trump at first either but better him than an old man who has be told what to say and is really just a trojan horse so that harris can take over

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Joe Biden stands a pretty good chance of winning and Cheeto Hitler has already said he won't concede
The Democrats are not cheating. America has spoken and they are tired of trumps idiocy

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
HUGE is right, and about the 4th witness to this sting operation, our God raised President has been blessed with wisdom to put this in motion.
Thank you heavenly Father, in Jesus name.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

rastai

Aug 15, 2020

I think you were pushed by a right wing propaganda machine. Social media has been used by these extremists to push the narrative to the right. You are constantly being told how extreme democrats are when they are not. Joe Biden is definitely to the right of former presidents such as JFK, LBJ, and FDR and we turned out better. Things will get better under Joe you will see. Don't worry. God almighty is gonna show us all the truth.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I think you were pushed by a right wing propaganda machine. Social media has been used by these extremists to push the narrative to the right. You are constantly being told how extreme democrats are when they are not. Joe Biden is definitely to the right of former presidents such as JFK, LBJ, and FDR and we turned out better. Things will get better under Joe you will see. Don't worry. God almighty is gonna show us all the truth.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Yes. Like the overtly biased, Democrat supporting news media reporting on the left wing supporters rioting? And the democrats trying to eliminate the police and decriminalize drugs? And we know they've been wanting to disarm Americans for a while.
How about Antifa and their blatant violence or BLM the cop killers? Also leftist movements. All reported on by leftist news media.
Tell us more how people are being mislead by the right wing propaganda machine.

Feb 28, 2016
'it would seem as though there are many who invest their time in pointless vanity -
it would seem as though there are many who don't respect their fellow citizens -
it would seem that there are many lemmings that don't know how to think -
it would seem that there are many in bondage who are not able to free themselves
from the spell of their evil commander,
and so they allow themselves to believe the master of deceit'...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Bless you !

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
I'm not in the alt-right conservataive echo chamber, far from it.....most of the news I consume comes from mainstream sources...in Canada I regularily get my information from Global and CTV as well as our gov't run Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC), when it comes to American sources I've soured on both CNN and Fox, preferring ABC/CBS/NBC.

When it comes to social media my feed is inundated with Gaurdian stories posted by my left leaning friends, many of whom are in academia. I read what they post and roll my eyes at issues like 'dead naming' and gender identity....at everyone falling over themselves to appear as the most woke and virtuous person who ever lived. The 'China Virus'.....oh the horror, forget that we've been naming diseases out of the places they emerged for aeons.

As for a Biden presidency, as I understand your system the Adminstrator (head) of your Government Services Agency (GSA) now needs to make a determination as to the "apparent winner", her name is Emily Murphy and despite MSM declairing Biden the winner (which they actually can't do, they can only project who they 'believe' will win) the rubber doesn't even touch the road until the GSA makes a call....

https://www.politico.com/newsletter...2SBtS4TtqpJVZdpRumdsRRJiaNdmKWsxLD01c5HjgEWRg

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
40 yrs ago Trump fought and won the right to include blacks and Jews in Mar Lago golf while criticizing the other golf clubs for not doing it.. DJT also fought to fly a giant American flag there .. DJT also supported and donated to black college funds , Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson even the Clinton's .. DJT is more liberal than most liberals' EXCEPT HE IS NOT A COMMUNIST .. Hershel Walker and his wife used to baby sit Trumps kids because they are loved and welcomed as family in Trump's house .. Every witch on earth and their covens hate DJT .. During the election DJT's people were voting in favor of Israel again in the UN ..

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Something up? Duh. I personally do not believe every person that gets in office is GOD putting them there. President Trump started something that is even greater now then it was in 2016. There is more going back for over 70million.

I don't whats going to happen. Never seen an election flipped. Some state runners have been flipped as the court came in. That being said this election.. never been one this bad. Jan 20th is not here yet. I am hearing "nothing to see here.. lets all love and move on".. huh?

You say "ok".. then say one word "TRUMP".. love move on goes out the window. One of my wifes best friends voted for Biden is is really happey.. great. She a believer. Start talking about Trump and.. the negative just flowed out.

IF something was done to cheat I pray in JESUS name the Father brings it to the surface.

Oh.. it does make you wonder...what in the WORLD will the left media do now? HAHA... theres no going back for them. They still say.. the election .. there was no problems at all. Praise God

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Bojack! Very good and clear info!
Our fervent and effectual prayers must continue, our Lord works through His Own.

This says much about the spiritual nature of this, there is our Lord's Kingdom of light, and the adversaries of darkness.

"Every witch on earth and their covens hate DJT .. During the election DJT's people were voting in favor of Israel again in the UN .. "

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There is no emoji for this one. Sheesh what have we tripped into? Been praying day and night that God would hold back this evil.
So you enjoying the show so far? I particularly enjoyed how Trump played a few days of golf whilst his team has been exposing election fraud after election fraud, against a backdrop of semi-hysterical-semi-gloating Communist media and shills, who are half trying to convince everyone that Creepy Joe won (lol), whilst trying to conceal their concern and worry (under a veneer of false indignation at the mockery of an election result) that their dark deeds will be exposed in court.

I'm looking forward to the next episode. :)

Also can't wait to see the one where the so-called "fact-checkers" got it so wrong and that the DHS really did put watermarks on legitimate votes to separate from them from the fraudulent 80% of Sleepy's. (Not 100% sure on this yet, but it sounds true).

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014