What is that???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
BananaPie: Are they flash cubes for old cameras?

B

BananaPie

@PopClick: BINGO! :smiles:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can anyone recognize this?

Hint: it's a early forerunner to iTunes and weighs about 40 lbs. LOL.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
@Markum1972
#18 is a Betamax tape, and #19 is an Atari player, right?

#18 is correct. Nice one. Most people don't even know that they existed. lol
#19 has two pictures. You are right on the second picture but can you be more specific as to what it was called?

B

BananaPie

...can you be more specific as to what it was called?
LOL. Well, we girls called it "Atari," but I believe the boys called it "home game video" or "PacMan" or "Donkey Kong" depending on what they were playing.

The first photo (#19) looks like a game video console also, and I believe the game cartridge was embedded to the side rather than on top as was with Atari. I didn't have neither video game consoles because, back then, girls didn't play boy-stuff! LOL

B

BananaPie

Remember this gadget?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
A lot of people used to hate dealing with these :D

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Well I feel young. I knew most of the first post.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
boom box.jpg

The ultimate in music

calculator.jpg

If I remember correctly, it was pretty heavy too!

home phone.jpg

I took a phone like this one apart when I was four. The only difference is that it was red. :D

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Ok both of these are slightly different to the ones we have at home, the first is small and the second far more modern.

stone polisher.gif

incubator_king_suro.jpg

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Leelee, is the first one a rock tumbler and the second an egg incubator?

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
the middle pic is one of the original apple mac computers, we had one at school but I can't remember its name. It might have just been Apple Macintosh.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
is the second one a carborator?

J

Jullianna

am I the only one who ever watches American Pickers? :D

I

iTOREtheSKY

Not only am I so stinkin' old that I recognize all the things pictured,but actually long for a few of them again.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
number 3 of your new ones Jullianna is a tv aerial (dyslexic brain fail I fear) and number 4 is a rollerskate? And I have watched american pickers but its on sky so not often.