the sun is moving, by way of precession.In your secario above, how can we be sure it is not the sun which is moving?
the sun is moving, by way of precession.In your secario above, how can we be sure it is not the sun which is moving?
get in a plane, not on one, & fly about 43,000' feet up & you'll see the curvature of the earth wherever on earth you fly! if you know an airforce big shot & have power in this country, get in a military jet & fly double the height of that!Seeing all of this talk about the shape of the earth on this forum is getting me to want to test/measure for earth curvature. What is the best method I can use to get repeatable undeniable results proving/showing earth curvature?
wrong!!!!!! someone is fooling people!!!!
You can suggest whatever you want; reality doesn’t care.We don't notice the others, or they don't exist? I suggest the [latter].
Yes, real science, testable and repeatable, and not from NASA.Are you going to quote an experiment from NASA on the moon? I'm talking about real science - testable and repeatable.
Despite having been top of my class. Have you taken even a single physics class?I think it is you who has little understanding of physics.
Experience indicates it will not be profitable to answer your question.What do you believe is the best method to use to measure earth curvature?
Thank you.Experience indicates it will not be profitable to answer your question.
You have been starting threads in a disingenuous manner. You begin a thread with a seemingly innocuous question, then start pushing your agenda as soon as you get responses.
In my experience people who start threads like this have axes to grind, chips on their shoulders and will not listen to anything a mere mortal such as myself would have to say anyway. Not saying YOU have an ax or chip, but I've never met someone who started threads that way who didn't have them.
Now people like Moses, Cameron, Dino... I'll talk to them all day. They have beliefs that contradict each other's (and often contradict mine,) but they don't carry chips.
I presumed this was a requirement for participating in the Flat Earth threads? With the exception of Gideon, I mean...Despite having been top of my class. Have you taken even a single physics class?
That's a non-answer.I presumed this was a requirement for participating in the Flat Earth threads? With the exception of Gideon, I mean...