What is the Gospel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The gospel, in its simplest form, is that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).

Jun 16, 2018
Ok Let me rephrase the What is the Gospel according to jesus christ. You gave pauls definition

Jun 16, 2018
The gospel, in its simplest form, is that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
Ok Let me rephrase the What is the Gospel according to jesus christ. You gave pauls definition

Nov 12, 2015
The gospel tells us how we can be made right with God and have eternal life. It's main message is that this eternal life is in the Son.

Dec 9, 2011
Believe In the WORD of GOD that was sent to earth manifested In the flesh that the apostles had handled and actually seen.

The gospil Is the WORD of GOD.

John 3:16
King James Version(KJV)

16.)For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Feb 21, 2016
John 5:39-40
Search the scriptures;for in them ye think ye have eternal life;and they are they which testify of me.
And ye will not come to me that ye might have life.

It's the testament of the word of God.The Two Witnesses of Revelation.

Jun 16, 2018
Search the scriptures;for in them ye think ye have eternal life;and they are they which testify of me.

That is not the the answer to the question?
What is the gospel according to Jesus Christ?

Jun 16, 2018

That is not the the answer to the question?

Jun 16, 2018
The gospel tells us how we can be made right with God and have eternal life. It's main message is that this eternal life is in the Son.
Your answer is correct " But it is not the answer to the question? very hot thou!!

Nov 12, 2015
Your question was what is the gospel?
The gospel is that we can be made right with God and can have eternal life and that this life is in His Son.

Jun 16, 2018
Your question was what is the gospel?
The gospel is that we can be made right with God and can have eternal life and that this life is in His Son.
Ok the question has been rephrased. " What is the gospel according to jesus christ.

Nov 12, 2015
The gospel according to Jesus Christ is that men can be made right with God and have eternal life and that Jesus Himself IS that eternal life.

Jun 16, 2018
The gospel according to Jesus Christ is that men can be made right with God and have eternal life and that Jesus Himself IS that eternal life.
The last part is not correct.
2 Timothy 1:10-11 New Living Translation (NLT)
10 And now he has made all of this plain to us by the appearing of Christ Jesus, our Savior. He broke the power of death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the Good News. 11 And God chose me to be a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of this Good News.