"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they who keep the commandments of God..." Revelation 14:12 KJV
"...and went to make war with the remnant of her seed which keep the commandments of God..." Revelation 12:17 KJV
"He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments is a liar..." - 1 John 2:4 KJV
"And because iniquity shall abound, the "agape" of many shall wax cold, but he that shall endure to the end, the same shall be saved." - Matthew 24:12-13 KJV
"Blessed are they who do His commandments, that they might have a right to the Tree of Life..." Revelation 22:14 KJV
The only problem with your premise is that the Bible doesn't support it

We're saved by grace through faith, but we're judged by our works: If we claim to love Jesus, but our life is full of habitual, deliberate sin, we are not saved and are going to hell. "Show me thy faith without works and I will show you my faith BY MY WORKS" says the apostle.
Didn't God tell Moses if any man sin against Him, his name would be blotted out of the Book of Life?
BTW, I had a friend tell me the Book of LIfe and the Lamb's Book of Life are two different books, and I had to remind him that it was the Lamb Who was their with Moses talking about blotting out names, which means the two books are ONE IN THE SAME - and if we sin and fail to repent, we're getting out name blotted out.
Now, that I'll probably admit to: I never learned how to cook...but my Sonita can throw down in the kitchen like nobody else, so no matter LOL