What is the single most single thing you have done this year? 2021(non singles welcome too)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes Calvin, Hobbes is real...

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Wait, stuffed animals aren't really alive!?

But... but... mine always answer back when I talk to them...

And one in particular even has a regular habit of backtalking. 😳🤨🤔

Well you know what they say. Talking to your stuffed animals isn't cause for concern; it's when they start to answer back that you should discuss the situation with someone.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Ordered Chinese food and they put 7 forks in the bag because they thought I was feeding a family.

Except, it was only me.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Wait, stuffed animals aren't really alive!?

But... but... mine always answer back when I talk to them...

And one in particular even has a regular habit of backtalking. 😳🤨🤔
They must be alive. LOOK AT WINNIE THE POOH. That bear has more soul than anyone I know of.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well you know what they say. Talking to your stuffed animals isn't cause for concern; it's when they start to answer back that you should discuss the situation with someone.
Oh she done passed that looooooooong ago. She has arguments with her stuffed animals. And they have arguments with each other.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Oh she done passed that looooooooong ago. She has arguments with her stuffed animals. And they have arguments with each other.
HUSH!

And don't you dare mention the fact that they sometimes - ok, quite often - win. 😳

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I wasn't gonna say one word about that part.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
well if they do talk back then you are already discussing the situation with someone, a stuffy😁😁😁👍

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Ordered Chinese food and they put 7 forks in the bag because they thought I was feeding a family.

Except, it was only me.
well you've heard that song...
Family of me right?
you are a family by yourself😁😁😁😁👍

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
They must be alive. LOOK AT WINNIE THE POOH. That bear has more soul than anyone I know of.
funniest thing is that Pooh is at my work he just isn't a bear🤣🤣🤣
nonetheless he looks and acts like him😁😁😁

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
I must see this and bring popcorn😁🍿

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Successfully dodging potential dating scenarios.

This takes skill, dedication, understanding, and cat like reflexes.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I asked out two baristas as they handed me my latte.

I'm the scourge of the South's coffee-preparing community.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I asked out two baristas as they handed me my latte.

I'm the scourge of the South's coffee-preparing community.
Sorry to hear that, getting denied by baristas is the last straw.....

I think men should approach a new strategy, let woman ask you out. This way, you don't have to work for the relationship, the relationship is already in good positioning, and all you have to do is smile and nod. lol

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'm one for two. It wasn't a good date though. She likes Sylvia Plath. I like John Milton.

Sorry to hear that, getting denied by baristas is the last straw.....

I think men should approach a new strategy, let woman ask you out. This way, you don't have to work for the relationship, the relationship is already in good positioning, and all you have to do is smile and nod. lol

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Successfully dodging potential dating scenarios.

This takes skill, dedication, understanding, and cat like reflexes.

Haha, I was asked out on a date today.

My excuse?

"I'm too comfortable in my sweatpants and t-shirt to bother getting ready."