What is your favorite thing about Spring?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
1) waking up to birds singing :D :D :D
2) seeing bluebonnets as i drive!! :D

Texas-Bluebonnets---Highway-through-a-Sea-of-Blue.jpg
 
Oh Melita! That just made my heart swoon look at all those colors!!!!! LOVE IT! I also adore seeing the new lambs be born and calves and chicks hatching... sigh... Spring is so romantic too!
 
Lately, the rainbows :)

Spring weather is so crazy here, one minute rain, sun, hail, sun, snow mix. I have literally seen sunny front yard, pouring rain backyard! Oh, and while I'm at it... on my way home from work the other evening, I saw a bald eagle swoop down and pick up road kill about 200' from me! it was great :D
 
Last edited:
Fall is my favorite time, but spring is second. Except for the pollen! ACHOO!
 
Oh to be young again... But then again retirement is kinda like a never ending spring break!
 
Hahahaha! As a student or teacher? I hear teachers REALLY look forward to it. Lol
 
Your yard? (A girl can dream, even for another girl. lol)

Not my yard, my yard is a Beach!!! Which I love and sadly here in Florida Tulips do not do well in the yard. Well honestly nothing does when your yard is sandy. I have everything in pots to add color! You want to see flowers like this, head to Michigan for Tulip Time!!!
 
Wooow it's so cool.. In my country don't have spring but only "Raining and Summer Season" so none of my favorite thing about spring...