What is your favourite Gospel in the Bible?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I agree. John presents Jesus as God himself in the flesh, which he was. I also like Ephesians which speaks of the predestination of God's elect.
 
Mine would be the Gospel According to John.

Matthew is the most comprehensive account of the life and teachings of Jesus,
but John has an elegant emphasis on the deity of Jesus, the love of God and the teaching role of the Holy Spirit.
 
My favourite gospel is the one that says that Jesus died to pay the penalty for my sins so that I could spend eternity with Him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
If with companion, who being unlearned asks, ''Where do I jump in?'', John.